Rnet parts

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Rnet parts

Postby rover220 » 13 Feb 2023, 18:39

Got a few rnet parts available.

120a module
Ism 6l
Gyro
Cjsm1
CJSM2
Loads of 4 way splitters
Several ‘y’ splitter cables

More bus cables than you can shake a stick at.
rover220

Re: Rnet parts

Postby ICEUK » 13 Feb 2023, 21:54

Rover , I'm after a led rnet joystick with lights function plus bus cable from joystick to power module. Thx
ICEUK

Postby rover220 » 14 Feb 2023, 09:09

ICEUK wrote:Rover , I'm after a led rnet joystick with lights function plus bus cable from joystick to power module. Thx

See what I've got.
rover220

Postby steves1977uk » 18 Feb 2023, 21:10

Rover, how much is the Gyro please? I might be interested in it for testing purposes.

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby Burgerman » 19 Feb 2023, 02:02

Ive got one. And its OFF in every profile.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby slomobile » 22 Feb 2023, 20:46

If you or anyone come across an encoder module, I'm interested.
slomobile

Postby rover220 » 26 Feb 2023, 10:21

Got another 120a module available.
rover220

Postby rover220 » 07 Mar 2023, 07:26

slomobile wrote:If you or anyone come across an encoder module, I'm interested.

I have an asm module if that's what you're after.
rover220

Postby rover220 » 18 Mar 2023, 11:47

Cjsm2 with Bluetooth now available
rover220

Postby wheelchairer » 26 Mar 2023, 13:27

Burgerman wrote:Ive got one. And its OFF in every profile.
what does the giro do? And why have you turned it off in every profile?
C4/5 tetra
BM 8 mph 8mph linix R-net 150Ah lith
Tom BM clone needs 8mph linix, R-net odyssey batteries
Lifestand motion tech 5.6 mph R-net 112Ah lith
wheelchairer

Postby Burgerman » 26 Mar 2023, 19:16

Because it makes it drive like shit.

A gyro tracks the direction the chair is pointed in. And if it changes it then corrects that. So that if your chair drifts off course by say 2 degrees and you didnt command that, then it then applies a correction. Now this overides the user command. Behind the scenes electronicaly. So if a chairs platform is STABLE (meaning a REAR DRIVE chair it basically does nothing much. Because its not required And if your chair drifts away from the direction of travel its because the ground is not level laterally. And you automatically apply a correction va the joystick. In this way it provides me vital user feel or "feedback" so I know the forces on the chair. This is a better situation and you will be safer and understand how much force and grip you are applying on wet ground or on a slope etc in adverse conditions. It therefore isnt needed (or wanted) if you have normal hands and your chair is programmed properly so it steers correctly. In any case motor load compensation does the same thing without losing all the "feel" from the system.
Even on a rear drive chair where its simply redundant the drive algorythm that USES the gyro or rather includes it, makes the chair feel sort of snatchy, and deleayed at the same time. So I just disable it in every profile so the chair can be programmed to drive acurately with good linear control and great feel/feedback.

On a mid drive chair its also not required. Unless you have it setup so that theres a lot of weight on the rear casters. And... Unless you have alternate non proportional controls, or bad hand/eye coordination. So its use here is sort of debatable. But it will still drive worse here than a properly programmed system without a gyro. If you have good control skills.

On a FRONT drive chair which is naturally unstable you will need one. They get less and less stable as speed increases. And they really want to swap ends. The gyro is the only thing that allows them o be usable at any sensible speeds. But at a cost. That cost is that it "feels" horrid. Both because of the unstable latform, and the gyro interference. And at times such as when cornering at speed, the gyro may remove literally all your steer authority just in an attempt to stop its turn tightening up into a "death spiral" and the chair ultimately spinning out. So if like me you want a proportionaly linear control system so you can drive it like you stole it then you are out of luck. For both reasons. If you drive like miss daisy, and are happy with the typical delayed action stock control system you wont know the difference. But thats no use to me! :lol: Its a bit like putting a racing driver into a front drive grocery getter. Only far more exadurated.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 27 Mar 2023, 19:47

Burgerman wrote:Because it makes it drive like shit.

A gyro tracks the direction the chair is pointed in. And if it changes it then corrects that. So that if your chair drifts off course by say 2 degrees and you didnt command that, then it then applies a correction. Now this overides the user command. Behind the scenes electronicaly. So if a chairs platform is STABLE (meaning a REAR DRIVE chair it basically does nothing much. Because its not required And if your chair drifts away from the direction of travel its because the ground is not level laterally. And you automatically apply a correction va the joystick. In this way it provides me vital user feel or "feedback" so I know the forces on the chair. This is a better situation and you will be safer and understand how much force and grip you are applying on wet ground or on a slope etc in adverse conditions. It therefore isnt needed (or wanted) if you have normal hands and your chair is programmed properly so it steers correctly. In any case motor load compensation does the same thing without losing all the "feel" from the system.
Even on a rear drive chair where its simply redundant the drive algorythm that USES the gyro or rather includes it, makes the chair feel sort of snatchy, and deleayed at the same time. So I just disable it in every profile so the chair can be programmed to drive acurately with good linear control and great feel/feedback.

On a mid drive chair its also not required. Unless you have it setup so that theres a lot of weight on the rear casters. And... Unless you have alternate non proportional controls, or bad hand/eye coordination. So its use here is sort of debatable. But it will still drive worse here than a properly programmed system without a gyro. If you have good control skills.

On a FRONT drive chair which is naturally unstable you will need one. They get less and less stable as speed increases. And they really want to swap ends. The gyro is the only thing that allows them o be usable at any sensible speeds. But at a cost. That cost is that it "feels" horrid. Both because of the unstable latform, and the gyro interference. And at times such as when cornering at speed, the gyro may remove literally all your steer authority just in an attempt to stop its turn tightening up into a "death spiral" and the chair ultimately spinning out. So if like me you want a proportionaly linear control system so you can drive it like you stole it then you are out of luck. For both reasons. If you drive like miss daisy, and are happy with the typical delayed action stock control system you wont know the difference. But thats no use to me! :lol: Its a bit like putting a racing driver into a front drive grocery getter. Only far more exadurated.

I have never liked front wheel drive powerchairs.
Now I have one more reason.
martin007

Postby rover220 » 23 May 2023, 05:36

Still got 2 120a modules
rover220

Postby rover220 » 08 Sep 2023, 08:52

more 120a modules now available
rover220

Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment