Balder F280 Power Chair for Sale

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Balder F280 Power Chair for Sale

Postby crashhot » 08 May 2017, 10:42

Hi there,

Selling my 6-year-old Balder F280 power chair. used by me for the first 3 years and for the last 3 years sat in my son's bedroom with a dust blanket over it as my spare (only used in anger for 3 days), kept fully charged and operational. please note this is not the "stand-up chair" although it does allow for a very high seat raise in a sitting position.

The beauty of this chair is the seat functionality, it can be customised to suit whoever sits on it and it completely lies flat and allows 15° forward and 45° backward tilt in space. Leg rests elevate, it also has a seat riser (the highest one I've ever used a wheelchair).

rated at 6 mph with front wheel drive and rearwheel steering.

Comes fully functioning and complete with seat cushions, headrest, lap belt, batteries, car transport tiedown points, rucksack hanger on back and in custom BMW ruby black paintwork. Also comes with electric tiedown system for the car (car spigot available at additional cost).

new this chair was somewhere around 20 grand, asking £1250.

And I can possibly deliver this within reasonable distance of Central South Coast (for the cost of the diesel), otherwise somebody needs to collect due to size and weight.

email crashhot1@gmail.com with questions. I've had 5 of these so know a bit about them if you've got any questions.

don't know how to link to photos so email if you want some images.

Thanks for reading
crashhot

Re: Balder F280 Power Chair for Sale

Postby Burgerman » 08 May 2017, 11:38

Central south coast of what? UK?

Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment