LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Geoffreybear » 19 Aug 2017, 15:28

For sale 2013 LEVO C3 - LOW MILEAGE. Colour Black the electric chair combines smooth, low shear standing with a tight turning mid-wheel system that adapts to the tights turns within your home or to the outdoor conditions.
From sitting to standing, assists digestion, reduce spasticity, pressure relief, improve bone density.
The chair allows you to drive at a safe speed whilst in a standing position, ideal when in the home or the pub.
Can deliver to within a reasonable distance.

gtferg@hotmail.com

tel 01480 454493

huntingdon ENGLAND , UK
Geoffreybear
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 15:01

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Burgerman » 19 Aug 2017, 21:02

User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40652
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Burgerman » 19 Aug 2017, 21:03

Price? Picture? Spec?
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40652
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Geoffreybear » 19 Aug 2017, 21:33

Geoffreybear wrote:For sale 2013 LEVO C3 - LOW MILEAGE. Colour Black the electric chair combines smooth, low shear standing with a tight turning mid-wheel system that adapts to the tights turns within your home or to the outdoor conditions.
From sitting to standing, assists digestion, reduce spasticity, pressure relief, improve bone density.
The chair allows you to drive at a safe speed whilst in a standing position, ideal when in the home or the pub.
Can deliver to within a reasonable distance.

£2,950 picture and spec available by email.

gtferg@hotmail.com

tel 01480 454493

huntingdon ENGLAND , UK
Geoffreybear
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 15:01

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Burgerman » 19 Aug 2017, 21:35

OK. I see a price.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40652
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Geoffreybear » 19 Aug 2017, 21:48

Geoffreybear wrote:
Geoffreybear wrote:For sale 2013 LEVO C3 - LOW MILEAGE. Colour Black the electric chair combines smooth, low shear standing with a tight turning mid-wheel system that adapts to the tights turns within your home or to the outdoor conditions.
From sitting to standing, assists digestion, reduce spasticity, pressure relief, improve bone density.
The chair allows you to drive at a safe speed whilst in a standing position, ideal when in the home or the pub.
Can deliver to within a reasonable distance.

£2,950 picture and spec available by email.

gtferg@hotmail.com tilt in space, high back, swing away joystick,
2 pairs integrated knee supports (standard + extended)
adjustable size. gerald simonds website price when new £12k
tel 01480 454493

huntingdon ENGLAND , UK
Geoffreybear
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 15:01

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Burgerman » 19 Aug 2017, 23:10

You realise people are lazy. Nobody is likely to email for photos or to find out what control system, condition, etc so you are less likely to sell? Your choice.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40652
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby rover220 » 20 Aug 2017, 04:58

Will be vr2 system I suspect. Cheap price though.
rover220
 
Posts: 796
Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 19:34
Location: West Mids, UK

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Burgerman » 20 Aug 2017, 06:04

Maybe its likely to be more common due to pricing. Last one I saw was R-net. I think. So an option. But about 5 years ago. Its a good price if its in good condition. Might have a look myself if the pics are good!
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40652
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Burgerman » 20 Aug 2017, 06:15

This is a vid to show what it is/does for thos that dont know. As standers go its pretty good. And this does have r-net but most dont I think.


youtu.be/9qGGFa2bkb8
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40652
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Geoffreybear » 20 Aug 2017, 15:00

Excellent condition.
vr2

I do not know how to upload photo of 3.49mg
Geoffreybear
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 15:01

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Burgerman » 20 Aug 2017, 18:55

You cant.Must e shrunk in size, to 250k or less by compression or physical dimentions less than 1200 pixels. Or hosted on a free service and linked.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40652
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Geoffreybear » 20 Aug 2017, 19:24

Burgerman wrote:You cant.Must e shrunk in size, to 250k or less by compression or physical dimentions less than 1200 pixels. Or hosted on a free service and linked.
Attachments
DSC000983025red.jpg
230kb how to edit ad ?
Geoffreybear
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 15:01

Re: LEVO C3 2013 LOW MILEAGE STANDING POWERCHAIR

Postby Geoffreybear » 23 Jan 2018, 17:21

Burgerman wrote:Maybe its likely to be more common due to pricing. Last one I saw was R-net. I think. So an option. But about 5 years ago. Its a good price if its in good condition. Might have a look myself if the pics are good!


2013 LEVO C3 with tilt , high back and standing function, charger , documentation, goo condition, low mileage, road taxed free.

for sale in Bedford Auction , bedfordshire, UK, WH Peacock 27 January 2018. very low reserve.

01234 266 366 auction house number. telephone and online bidding possible.
Geoffreybear
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 15:01


Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 

  eXTReMe Tracker