meyra avantage chair for sale

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

meyra avantage chair for sale

Postby duke1 » 10 Dec 2018, 21:43

FRE-MEYRA-ORTOPEDIA-AVANTAGE-_1636 chair.jpg

hi all i have a meyra avantage powerchair built 2010 has less than 100 hours use as was bought as my partners 2nd chair it has been sensibly reprogrammed steers well and has pnuematic tyres on rear and solid front ones it has had some modification to allow it be driven up a ramp into car etc has tilt and recline seat headrest etc tbh it would be a good spare as its pretty small but also pretty slow i think its 4.5 mph but does get there swiftly it is in excellent condition has charger etc i believe seat is 16-18 inch with some adjustment if i can get them to upload i do have pictures so bare with me and if anyone is interested and wants to test drive thats cool any time this is a stock picture of the net but is very similar the pics are gone from my computer so shall take more but the pic gives an idea, we are in horsham west sussex can possibly deliver for fuel cost and am asking £500 gbp the best way to contact is via email at fuglyinahat1@gmail.com
merry christmas all and a happy and prosperous new year! :joint cheers cheers cheers
duke1

Re: meyra avantage chair for sale

Postby duke1 » 06 Mar 2019, 15:03

hi all well im fed up moving the spare chair about as i have a project build going on and need the meyra gone as need the space so if anyone wants a perfectly good spare chair with proper tyres etc on and reprogrammed properly then £300 buys it! we paid £600 and spent another £100 on better tyres and other improvements in all honesty the only thing wrong with it is its slow and missus is to used to her faster chair! anyone want to come and see it take it for a test drive is welcome,pm for quick reply,peace :wave:
duke1

Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment