Wanted: Software to program an S-Drive ECU

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Wanted: Software to program an S-Drive ECU

Postby kungfuwitch » 15 Dec 2019, 14:25

I have a spare ECU for my Kymco Maxer Mobility scooter and would like to play around with the lower rated devices settings! If anyone has the software to be able to do this, then please PM me with details and whatever price you have in mind.

Many thanks and seasons greetings to all!!
kungfuwitch

Re: Wanted: Software to program an S-Drive ECU

Postby woodygb » 15 Dec 2019, 14:58

You have a P.M.
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Postby rickystyx » 15 Dec 2019, 15:25

Since I'm also trying to get into and s drive (I think - TGA Breeze solo) and struggling I hope you can advise me too??
I've got the lead and program that works fine on both my ottobock VR2 and my F55 pilot drives but doesn't seem to want to connect to the Solo - is it a different lead that is needed as I know TGA have reversed charging polarity on the xlr?
Cheers
Richard
ottobock b400 150Ah lifepo4
Swiss-trac manual chair add on with 30Ah Lifepo4 (want more 15Ah headway cells )
Meyra Optimus (PRIME)2 150Ah lifepo4 :0)
rickystyx

Postby kungfuwitch » 15 Dec 2019, 18:09

Many thanks Woodygb I found it. The PM that is.
kungfuwitch

Postby woodygb » 16 Dec 2019, 10:08

rickystyx wrote:Since I'm also trying to get into and s drive (I think - TGA Breeze solo) and struggling I hope you can advise me too??
I've got the lead and program that works fine on both my ottobock VR2 and my F55 pilot drives but doesn't seem to want to connect to the Solo - is it a different lead that is needed as I know TGA have reversed charging polarity on the xlr?
Cheers
Richard

The lead is the same BUT the connection plug to the SOLO is different.

BAD things may happen to the lead you have IF the charge polarity at the TGA 3 pin port is reversed ...you will need to find out which pins are pos and neg.

I can supply an adapter for your current lead to allow it to connect DIRECTLY to the SOLO.

Also note that you will need the Industrial software to program the SOLO ....the mobility programming software will connect but it will simply say SOLO controller and not allow any changes.

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Postby rickystyx » 16 Dec 2019, 13:32

I'd be very grateful if you can make me up an adapter Woody - just let me know how much and how to send you the money.

I've downloaded the industrial programmer so hopefully will be able to get sorted when I get home again next week

Thanks again for the brilliant help
ottobock b400 150Ah lifepo4
Swiss-trac manual chair add on with 30Ah Lifepo4 (want more 15Ah headway cells )
Meyra Optimus (PRIME)2 150Ah lifepo4 :0)
rickystyx

Postby woodygb » 16 Dec 2019, 16:26

£10 ...postage included.

It will also have a 4 pin molex for the S-drive / Egis etc.

paypal please nala_doow at hotmail dot com
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment