Wanted: Rnet Actuator Switch box

No Commercial sellers please, unless of particular interest and with permission!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Wanted: Rnet Actuator Switch box

Postby stefanturbo » 31 Dec 2019, 14:28

I am looking for a actuator switch box. Because i'dont have a Permobil or Quickie wheelchair it is dificult to find a universal actuator switch box that works with the generic Rnet software.
stefanturbo

Re: Wanted: Rnet Actuator Switch box

Postby Irving » 31 Dec 2019, 15:09

stefanturbo wrote:I am looking for a actuator switch box. Because i'dont have a Permobil or Quickie wheelchair it is dificult to find a universal actuator switch box that works with the generic Rnet software.

What do you mean by an actuator switch box? Please explain what you are trying to do.

Normally, actuators are driven from an R-Net ISM. You can connect 5 switches to an R-Net Omni controller, or 2 external 'buddy' switches to a standard JSM, and then link these to the actuators in programming.

If you mean to control the actuators independently of R-Net this can be done, but will be a custom build.
C5/6 A (complete)
Puma 40, 75Ah LiFePO4 (pic is on tour @ Whistler, BC)
Puma 40 backup, 73Ah MK (for now)
Spectra Plus (weedy 40Ah MK)
Irving

Postby rover220 » 31 Dec 2019, 15:21

There are 2 types, one plugs in under joystick or you can have direct bus connection ones.

Direct bus connection are programmable, joystick plug in type work on preset resistor bands and run axis 1to 5 only.

Cjsm and cjsm2 versions are not interchangeable.
rover220

Postby rover220 » 31 Dec 2019, 15:25

rover220

Postby stefanturbo » 31 Dec 2019, 16:18

Irving wrote:
stefanturbo wrote:I am looking for a actuator switch box. Because i'dont have a Permobil or Quickie wheelchair it is dificult to find a universal actuator switch box that works with the generic Rnet software.

What do you mean by an actuator switch box? Please explain what you are trying to do.

Normally, actuators are driven from an R-Net ISM. You can connect 5 switches to an R-Net Omni controller, or 2 external 'buddy' switches to a standard JSM, and then link these to the actuators in programming.

If you mean to control the actuators independently of R-Net this can be done, but will be a custom build.

I need a solution to change the position of the backrest actuator and the tilt actuator. I have a CJSM2 as attendant control but I want to have a fast way to adjust these actuator instead to have A attendant to use CJSM2 i want to change it with buttons. I have looked in the Rnet software but i cant find parameters to setup it.
stefanturbo

Postby rover220 » 31 Dec 2019, 17:53

stefanturbo wrote:
Irving wrote:

I need a solution to change the position of the backrest actuator and the tilt actuator. I have a CJSM2 as attendant control but I want to have a fast way to adjust these actuator instead to have A attendant to use CJSM2 i want to change it with buttons. I have looked in the Rnet software but i cant find parameters to setup it.

You need something like I posted. Cant be done any other way easily.
rover220

Return to Buy/Sell Mobility Equipment