Permobil x850

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Permobil x850

Postby kowarin » 22 Jan 2021, 11:27

Hello, friends. I have such a problem. I have a Permobil x850 TS. I have a diode on my joystick flashing that the seat is rotated. But there is no such function on this model. How can this problem be solved????

[YouTube] https://youtu.be/yO7fVCmUxms [/YouTube]
kowarin

Re: Permobil x850

Postby Burgerman » 22 Jan 2021, 11:58

X850 Corpus 3G
Built for outdoors

You need a wheelchair that can cope and that you can rely on; the X850 Corpus 3G is the right choice. With rear-wheel drive, a powerful motor and robust suspension this is a wheelchair which you can safely drive at 15 km/hr. .

Our powerful offroad-wheelchair doesn't just look sturdy, it's built for people who demand high performance. The chair is equipped with ESP (Electronic Steering Performance) which controls the engine and ensures that you never lose control when taking a corner. It has directional lighting which stay on the track, spring-loaded mirrors, and rubber bumpers which can take a knock

The outstanding aspect of the Corpus 3G is that the seating system is completely adapted to the natural form of the body.The seat can be rotated 180°, making mounting and dismounting easy.

Are you sure?
Its a sensor switch, and it can be disabled in programming on most systems. But I dont recognise your joystick so its a mystery to me. Is it an R-Net system as the permobil web page claims? Doesent look like it.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby woodygb » 22 Jan 2021, 13:51

Weird unknown Permobil pod ....

perm pod.jpg
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Postby kowarin » 22 Jan 2021, 17:42

I managed to solve this problem. Everything is done through the Permobil mini config. But! To enable this mini config, you need to unlock it. It is locked by the manufacturer. On YouTube there is a video by author Robert Skogvold about the Permobil x850. There in the comments there is an answer how to remove this problem. Maybe this is useful to someone!
kowarin

Postby woodygb » 22 Jan 2021, 18:21

https://permobilus.com/wp-content/uploa ... Config.pdf
Page 31 ...or use the instructions below from Robert Skogvold

If you can't access Mini-Config (do any of the things below), I will help you accass it. Just tell me.

- Press and hold the "light" and "speed button" and start the chair with the "on" button (all three button pressed when switching it on).

- Press the "seat lift up" button to access seat swivel / seat tilt function

- Press the "speed button" till you have two lights on that button.

- Use the joystick left or right to choose the right option for you:
two lights = manual seat swivel
six lights = no electric seat swivel and no electric seat tilt
eight lights = elektric seat tilt

- Press the "on" button

- Press the "seat lift up" button

- Press the "on" button

- Press the "off" button
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Return to Everything Powerchair