serial number f5 corpus Vs

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

serial number f5 corpus Vs

Postby Raro » 29 Feb 2024, 22:00

I have a problem with a Permobil chair, in the usual place where the serial number sticker usually is there is a completely different one that they tell me is not the serial number. Does anyone know if there is anywhere else where it appears?
Raro

Re: serial number f5 corpus Vs

Postby martin007 » 29 Feb 2024, 23:20

It is possible that there are no...
martin007

Postby Raro » 29 Feb 2024, 23:27

It is very strange that even that number appears on the invoice but Permobil itself tells me that it is incorrect if I have to order a spare part it will be a hassle.
Raro

Postby martin007 » 29 Feb 2024, 23:37

What's broken?
martin007

Postby Raro » 01 Mar 2024, 12:07

Nothing at the moment but I already changed a plastic once and the first thing they asked me for was the serial number. If something more serious comes up it will be a problem for sure.
Raro

Postby Burgerman » 01 Mar 2024, 12:23

I wouldnt worry.
I have destroyd and rebuilt and repaired, literally dozens of powerchairs, many of them very comprehensively. And I never needed or used the chairs part number or serial number a single time. Only one of my chairs even has a serial number tag. I peeled them off years ago. In order to sand blast and repaint etc.

I just look at the chair>parts pictures> online and then order that part number on the page or pdf file next to the part.

Wouldnt have a permobil personally, too problematic in so many ways. But parts are available here https://order-uk.permobil.com/

And https://order-uk.permobil.com/en/content/exploded-views
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Raro » 01 Mar 2024, 13:51

I have never had problems with the chairs, I hope it is not different with this one. Thanks for the links!
Raro

Postby martin007 » 01 Mar 2024, 17:26

Burgerman wrote:I wouldnt worry.
I have destroyd and rebuilt and repaired, literally dozens of powerchairs, many of them very comprehensively. And I never needed or used the chairs part number or serial number a single time. Only one of my chairs even has a serial number tag. I peeled them off years ago. In order to sand blast and repaint etc.

I just look at the chair>parts pictures> online and then order that part number on the page or pdf file next to the part.

Wouldnt have a permobil personally, too problematic in so many ways. But parts are available here https://order-uk.permobil.com/

Does Permobil sell spare parts to end users?
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 01 Mar 2024, 19:21

Dealers do. With those numbers. Not sure about permobil directly. I dont have one so never tried.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 01 Mar 2024, 19:30

In Spain you have to go through an intermediary (distributor).
The price of a piece skyrockets as it passes from hand to hand...
martin007

Postby slomobile » 01 Mar 2024, 20:36

If I recall correctly the S/N is on a sticker that can be seen by looking through the spokes of the left wheel. Pretty difficult to see, especially if you are sitting in the chair.
There are several other numbers on the sticker besides the S/N. You may need to rotate the wheel or look at a different angle to see the correct number.
If it is really gone, I think there is a digital copy of the serial number stored inside the master module. Accessible via the connect module. If you have ever set up the Connect Me app, it will show up in the app. I think you can also pull up the S/N using the VSC (virtual seating coach) app which connects to the chair using bluetooth.
slomobile

Postby Raro » 01 Mar 2024, 21:04

In the f5 it is supposed to be behind the left engine, I have also looked at turning the wheel as you indicate but there is nothing, anyway Permobil has not been able to give me the information you tell me. thank you so much!!
Attachments
IMG_20240301_205230.jpg
Raro

Postby daveonwheels » 02 Mar 2024, 07:20

martin007 wrote:
Burgerman wrote:I wouldnt worry.

Does Permobil sell spare parts to end users?

never
daveonwheels

Postby Burgerman » 02 Mar 2024, 12:21

With almost all mobility products such as powerchairs you fid th part number via either downloadable parts PDF files or online parts resources. Take that to any high street dealer that sells that brand. OR any online seller that sells the same brand, to order the parts. The prices can also be on the manufacturers websites. For e.g the sunrise "sunparts" site for the chairs I use.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Raro » 02 Mar 2024, 13:19

It does not always work in Spain, for example, the user does not have access to pages like "sunparts." I do use the page but from another country, I looked for a part and passed the reference to my distributor who says nothing appears with that reference. which seems strange to me. However, the references on the order forms for the new chairs do work.
Raro

Postby Burgerman » 02 Mar 2024, 13:35

who says nothing appears with that reference

He is lying. Cant be bothered to order parts. Or owes money so cant order. Find a better dealer.

You are in the EU right?
Heres the EU sunparts site...
https://eparts.sunrisemedical.eu/indexi ... e_IC/path/
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Raro » 02 Mar 2024, 15:14

Burgerman wrote:
who says nothing appears with that reference

He is lying. Cant be bothered to order parts. Or owes money so cant order. Find a better dealer.

You are in the EU right?
Heres the EU sunparts site...
https://eparts.sunrisemedical.eu/indexi ... e_IC/path/

Maybe no one is lying when searching on the page with the reference 108531, which was the one I saw in "sunparts". It does not appear. The page you mentioned before was only for distributors, now I see that it is not, I haven't been on it for years.
Attachments
Screenshot_2024-03-02-14-11-50-122_com.android.chrome.jpg
Raro

Postby Raro » 02 Mar 2024, 15:29

The same thing has happened but the other way around with car manufacturers, before their pages were visible and free for everyone, now they have to pay to access it, even professionals.
Raro

Postby Burgerman » 02 Mar 2024, 18:32

Just search programmers, its not a chair part... You are looking in the wrong place. Its right there on the page. Also stop trying to use a daft phone! Screen oo small to be useful.

Sunrise EU site.
I am in britain, so get price in uk pounds and a language I can read.

Part 108532. Dealer Dongle and useless software. Its been there for decades. They wont sell you OEM version and nobody will. At least not at a sensible price. Although I have one.
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 02 Mar 2024, 18:41

The same thing has happened but the other way around with car manufacturers, before their pages were visible and free for everyone, now they have to pay to access it, even professionals.

News to me. I go into car dealer, describe the part, let parts man show me the part on his screen and order it! They want to sell you parts. Theres £££ in that. And in this country at least its a legal requirement anyway. Not to mention that their business model would collapse if it wasnt possible to obtain parts. People would buy a different brand. So it would be suicidal to refuse parts supply.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Raro » 02 Mar 2024, 20:17

Burgerman wrote:Just search programmers, its not a chair part... You are looking in the wrong place. Its right there on the page. Also stop trying to use a daft phone! Screen oo small to be useful.

Sunrise EU site.
I am in britain, so get price in uk pounds and a language I can read.

Part 108532. Dealer Dongle and useless software. Its been there for decades. They wont sell you OEM version and nobody will. At least not at a sensible price. Although I have one.

I already told you that before it was not possible to enter the EU page from Spain, I had enlarged the image in case the number was not visible. Did you think that maybe I can't use a computer? Dealers are eager to sell new cars more than parts. Before, I could go to their page because you can see the price and OEM reference because there are things that are discontinued or because I can look for them elsewhere for cheaper.
for the same reason you use "sunparts
Raro

Postby martin007 » 02 Mar 2024, 20:24

Spain is the country of rogues and swindlers...
The politicians have almost completely destroyed the productive sector.
What remains are intermediaries.
We live in a lawless jungle.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 03 Mar 2024, 00:39

I seriously dont believe you cant order parts or view an EU website! I am not even in the EU thank god. And if I use my VPN and look at that site from spain I can still see it! I have no idea what you are doing there. Anyway, if REALLY needed and you REALLY cant see that page for some reason that baffles me just order from another country. I get stuff from as far as australia, usa, my van came from canada. My RC system from the US. My recent tyres from australia. My chargers from HK and USA, and my camera and 3 lenses from HK too. Why? Stock, prices, RF power limits, etc, etc. I might add that I order some RC hobby stuff frequently from spain and my carer ordered a transfer gearbox for his 4x4 truck also from spain... Because they had the stock/price. Right now I am awaiting some cables from china, and some screen protectors from korea! And I just sold an old film camera to japan... Where my Duro 120/60 -8 tyres came from. And I am on aliexpress ordering a few photography bits and tripod as I type! These are all private companies. They want to sell things as it is what pays their wages.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 03 Mar 2024, 00:56

Look. I set my location and IP to madrid. I then go to the same page and can see the same dongle/software. No problem, and it thinks I am in spain.
Do a screenshot and show me what YOU see?

Same 108532 part number. If your local dealer wont order it choose one of the 230 countries in the world. Any sunrise dealer that wants to order this can do so.
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 03 Mar 2024, 01:06

My OEM dongle came from PG Drives, and another one from the powersoccer shop in the US but they now charge an arm and a leg.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Raro » 03 Mar 2024, 12:24

Raro wrote: I already told you that BEFORE it was not possible to enter the page

I don't know if I wrote it wrong or if you didn't read it BEFORE when I was trying to access the EU page it told you that access was exclusive to distributors with a password, that's why I stopped trying years ago. At no time have I said that it cannot be accessed today, I already saw it the first time when you gave me the link.

If you don't believe me, leave it, I have no way to prove it to you.
Raro

Postby Burgerman » 03 Mar 2024, 13:13

I believe you its a translation thing. In the past in small print you could access it but you needed to sign in as user guest, password guest...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 03 Mar 2024, 19:18

Burgerman wrote:Look. I set my location and IP to madrid. I then go to the same page and can see the same dongle/software. No problem, and it thinks I am in spain.
Do a screenshot and show me what YOU see?

Same 108532 part number. If your local dealer wont order it choose one of the 230 countries in the world. Any sunrise dealer that wants to order this can do so.

There's something weird on the web...

kaka.png
martin007

Postby slomobile » 03 Mar 2024, 19:18

FYI the powersoccer shop still sells programmers but they are no longer OEM. So don't waste >$500 like I did.
slomobile

Postby Burgerman » 03 Mar 2024, 19:52

Are you sure? They do sell OEM because I bought one for me and one quite recently for an other...

If they think you are not "knowlegable" or not using it for power soccer where you definitely need to remove walls and tweak compensation etc they may do the bait and switch. Because PG are on their back.

It doesent matter anyway because you can do the same with a DEALER one. If you know how. I also bought one from PG in 98, (pilot plus) and a R-Net one about 10 years later. Again if they think you sound like you know what you are doing they do. Otherwise they refuse. But theres ather ways too!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Next

Return to Everything Powerchair