Deliveries

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Deliveries

Postby Burgerman » 20 Nov 2012, 18:35

Stayed in all day today, dog not walked, no shopping, etc. Bored to death. Started re-assembling BM3. Forgot how easy it was! All powder coated and wrapped in bubble wrap.

Why? Because I am waiting for 2 solar panels to be delivered in a truck from 300 miles away. The company do their own deliveries in this area every 2 weeks. Because they are big... 1.6 metres x 1 meter and fragile. So I have to be in.waiting. Its 5pm and no truck!!!

I cant believe I am actually exited to get 2 panels plugged in to my cheapo chinese inverter and see it make electricity! I should be so lucky, its dark, and winter. Will get about 3 watts out if lucky!

Must get a life... :oops:

Burgerman.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Deliveries

Postby nandol » 20 Nov 2012, 19:15

easy...move to Poortugal,enjoy the mother nature solar panel and apply that Money in pints at beach...this is knowledge too!! :mrgreen:
me..indoors?no way,just return from collombo mal(today´s grey..some rain+18C)where theres + babes than mosquito´s in the african Savannah... :lol:
..and now that is dark,nerd time....but just a bit..little by little for do not...overload the "fuses " :shock:
nandol

Re: Deliveries

Postby snoko » 20 Nov 2012, 23:54

Burgerman wrote:Stayed in all day today, dog not walked, no shopping, etc. Bored to death. Started re-assembling BM3. Forgot how easy it was! All powder coated and wrapped in bubble wrap.

Why? Because I am waiting for 2 solar panels to be delivered in a truck from 300 miles away. The company do their own deliveries in this area every 2 weeks. Because they are big... 1.6 metres x 1 meter and fragile. So I have to be in.waiting. Its 5pm and no truck!!!

I cant believe I am actually exited to get 2 panels plugged in to my cheapo chinese inverter and see it make electricity! I should be so lucky, its dark, and winter. Will get about 3 watts out if lucky!

Must get a life... :oops:

Burgerman.

What do you want ?

You seem reasonably happy tinkering and working on all these projects and hobbies - but i could be wrong.

snok
snoko

Return to Everything Powerchair