R-Net PC Programmer OEM

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: R-Net PC Programmer OEM

Postby kajapa » 24 Aug 2023, 11:03

I am using OEM_Sunrise_EU + Meyra_V33_1_1161 and work fine.
Attachments
Zrzut ekranu 2023-08-24 115149.jpg
kajapa

Postby Burgerman » 24 Aug 2023, 11:22

But you are missing some parameters. And you HAVE some that you shouldnt because of module differences.

How to explain.
If I take the generic (latest) program, with or WITHOUT the meyra files added, I get the same exact parameters. Includes the SERVO options.
If I take the sunrise one, I get some parameters missing inc the SERVO settings and a few others.
If I take the sunrise one With the meyra files added, I get the servo settings back. But gain many settings, and lose many settings too compared to generic.
If I do the same with permobil oem software I see the same as sunrise but again many different parameter settings are added and also some different ones all over the place missing.

NON of these give the correct settings options or all of them needed for the myra chair. depending what you use as the starting program in your case the sunrise one, you have setting available that are not designed for a single channel unit. And some of the servo stuff too is generic, not designed for the myra custom system. For e.g you shouldnt be able to access the turn settings in the speed section or the sunrise custom seating options and a bunch of others.

Plus in order to see the same generic servo settings options all you need is the generic program (not a sunrise dedicated) without any modification of files. BUT again its not all there is and its not intended for single channel units either. In the same way that permobil have very odd (dont touch!) speed settings in their modified systems that use their own stability system.

What you really need is the meyra OEM version, complete wth their extended software (like the wheelchair builder stuff that permobil use) to configure their encoder/servo setup. Because it may well be that those servo settings or at least some or part of them are completely ingnored. I can change those settings on my own chair. And it doesent even have any servo stuff. Just because they look correct and appear in menu doesent mean they all work correctly.

Whats really needed is for someone to get this stuff from meyra...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby kajapa » 24 Aug 2023, 11:46

How to explain.
If I take the generic (latest) program, with or WITHOUT the meyra files added, I get the same exact parameters. Includes the SERVO options.
If I take the sunrise one, I get some parameters missing inc the SERVO settings and a few others.
If I take the sunrise one With the meyra files added, I get the servo settings back. But gain many settings, and lose many settings too compared to generic.
If I do the same with permobil oem software I see the same as sunrise but again many different parameter settings are added and also some different ones all over the place missing.

I don't know

Whats really needed is for someone to get this from meyra...

True
kajapa

Previous

Return to Everything Powerchair