Videos - Rides

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: Videos - Rides

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 05:34

that brings up the cases of Pos - - dosnt mean they are all dying - most people read the same story but have different conclusions - the mind works great in ways we dont get it - but most times the avg person - read and dosnt comprehend

All you need do is look at that one graph. No interpretation needed. Its all extremely clear!
It shows DEATHS and number of those tested POSITIVE by day over nearly 2 years.

Only deaths matter. Cases in not important. Who cares if nobody dies?

No need for opinions or understanding. This says it all.

YELLOW = TOTAL INFECTIONS/CASES
RED = DEATHS.
All by day/month...
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 05:39

yes i agree the deaths is the most important -

dosnt mean the rest who get it may not suffer - but if you dont die - its a good thing

the more that get the vaccine the better for everyone - most important its better for them
Quickie 636 - 230ah LifePo4
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 05:41

And its even better. That shows as deaths anyone tested positive that died within 28 days of a test for ANY reason.
So hit by bus, heart attack? You are in that graph too!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 05:47

and thats a big reason why so many dont take the vaccine - they view it as its over and no need to take it - unkown etc etc

i think its a great tool we have - to fight off - and this is nothing - there is more to come in the years ahead - you cant control natural - we can do all we can to extend life and relive illness etc. that requires vaccines and other things like Crisper - Gene therapy -

viruses and other things like that are most likely to kill off mankind at some point - respiratory is the weak link - if you notice - its always respiratory - we have to breath - its the weak link - attack that - and thats it - game over
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 06:00

Game over if you cant breath? Yes pretty much! We need oxygen. Why do you suppose I have that oxygen machine in my room that I dont need at this time? Because you never know. When covid came I may have needed that thing.

and thats a big reason why so many dont take the vaccine - they view it as its over and no need to take it - unkown etc etc

Well here we dont have that problem. And the very few antivaxers that do say that, are correct. Practically eveyone is vaccinated other than children. And they dont really need to as it doesent do anything bad to them. They are quite rightly more scared of the needle than the virus!

Anyway, its their own problem. When they cant breath, you can remind them that its not a hoax, and that the vaccines work!

Everyone else is already safe/protected here. We have 68 million people. And freedom. Many thousands daily infections but now falling. And only a small handfull (single figures) dying. Most not from covid anyway! Tested pos in last 28 days. Hit by bus...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 06:13

what oxygen machine you have there ?

not a bad idea to have one on hand

when i had covid - i was checking all day my oxygen levels and fever - those where the two things i was checking - mostly the oxygen - if those levels went down - i would have had to call 911 to come get me -

i felt bad - didnt eat for two weeks - dont know how i passed the time for a month - but knowing my oxygen levels were good - i felt better at least i am home

fever got a bit high - border line - 101.9 i think was my high point -

a good hard 2 weeks and then better slowly - took me a good month - its not over over - i still feel things that feel the same way but way less severe - still better than goin to the hospital or dying

the chances were higher if in the hospital

what do you have for oxygen ?
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 06:23

I bought a refurbished by manufacturer boxed with warranty - as new oxygen concentrator. It a big dark grey thing. Not a cheap eBay hinese thing that wont work for more than a few weeks. They use nasty internals, compressors etc.

So a genuine one like this is quiet, reliable etc.

https://www.directhomemedical.com/devil ... rator.html

It does up to 6 litres of 94% or better oxygen per minute. Claims 5. But it can be turned up above this by a little. If you dont need it then you wasted your money. But if you do, you will be damned pleased you have it. I actually use it to make oxygen for a tiny high temp propane/oxygen welder. As well.

Comes with nasal canula and or a face mask. Whatever you want/need.

I paid 249 on eBay from a seller that had dozens. Plug and play.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 16:34

i dont need it - was just curious -

do you need it - use it ? how long would it last if needed - battery powered ?
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 19:11

You never know when you need it. Thats why its tested yearly and stuck away under the bench. Do I need it? No. Not at the moment. When covid came I may have done. Not batteries its AC. Designed to run continually for years at a time. 24/7.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 19:27

i guess - but not sure if that would do what the hospitals would do - might be better off at the hospital if needing oxygen in the lungs ?

its better than nothing either way
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 19:50

If you need to be intubated then hospital it must be. But most people with covid around the world were not bad enough for hospital and struggled for oxygen for weeks at home. And in many places around the world the hospitals were turning thousands away. Many died because lack of oxygen. So its best to have some way to get that. And who knows what the next problem may be?

No different to keeping cans of food, bandages, antibiotics, or painkillers, disinfectants, etc. For e.g. I have here a monitor for radiation. You never know what may happen next. So I keep fresh water, and fuel in my garage along with several generators. And inverters etc. I am considering getting a firarms licence too and keeping a 7 shot automatic 12 gauge in case of zombie attacks. And you think I am joking. I already applied!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 20:00

you should get a firearm - everyone legally should and keep for protection
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 20:07

Not everyone. The few percent that are mentally safe and capable only.

Theres a large percentage of the population that do not have the mental capability to not shoot you or your family for any number of reasons. And thats why the US is way way more dangerous to live in than the UK. Making handgun ownership the exact opposite to better personal safety.

Here I can get a 5 or 7 shot auto shotgun. Or a rifle. But to do so I need a firarms licence. And they are VERY hard to get. And unlike the USA few people ever get one. You have a lot of hoops to jump through. Even driving offences 20 years back are taken into consideration. Your entire history is. You also must have a valid reason. No zombies are not a valid reason. Handguns are banned outright. So you wont be getting one of those. This is evaluated and checked regularly and a new licence has to be obtained every couple of years. It also involves getting your doctors to fill in a medical history report. Ever taken an anti depressant? Then you got no chance. For e.g. Any criminal record history? Think again. No valid place to shoot with owner permission? Think again. Yes the land owner must see the police too and they will visit. EVERYTHING is controlled. Thats why we dont have any of your type of constant deaths and shootings at all.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 20:35

in the old days here - we could buy them out of a cataloge direct to your home - rifles etc, even handguns

i seen long ago - they even had gun training in schools for kids - learn the proper way safely etc,

things have changed since

the legal gun owners are not the problem here - its just guns are easier to get for criminals - all you need is money - drug money - works
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 20:48

Its too late to clean up the guns in the US. So proper control is not possible unless you literally go house to house and remove all. And start over. So you are stuck with the problems.

But there are many legal gun owners in the US that ARE a problem too. Because your idea of gun control isnt worth bothering. Far, far too easy.

From the Independent newspaper.
Between 17 and 23 July, there were at least 915 shootings across the US, killing at least 430 and wounding more than 1,000 people, according to an ABC News analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive, a non-profit group.

The wave of shootings puts the country on track for another record year of gun violence, after 2020 hit headlines as the deadliest in at least two decades, with more than 43,000 gun deaths. This year, there have been more than 24,000 reported so far. Last week, someone was shot at every 10 minutes.

43,000 deaths (maybe double that injured?) this includes many innocents, cops, children.
Do you know how many we had in 2020? 115 inc suicides, all crime etc. And most of that was black and in londanistan.

That means we have 373 times less deaths fom guns. Yes theres 5 times less people. There isnt 373 times less though! You also had us beat on knife crime deaths too. Per population head. ON TOP of gun deaths. Overall if you take into account population figures you are over 74 times more likely to die from a gun or knife than I am over here.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 20:51

no your wrong

house to house taking away from legal owners - wont do nothing at all - buying legally is fine -
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 21:06

No I am not. You plainly cannot understand simple maths.

You are 74 TIMES more likely to die from a gun/knife than I am here. Not twice as likely. Not 10x as likely. 74 TIMES as likely! :clap

Legal owners killed more people than illegal owners.

According to a load of data more crimes were commited with illegal guns. And more deaths (just) were commited with legally owned. Either way its around half of eTHER. So you could remove half the deaths be taking legal guns away. And all the deaths by taking all the guns away.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 21:09

thats not what we are talking about

i am talking about - legal gun owners - - taking guns away from those - does nothing - forget how many times likely this or that - thats another thing

you said go door to door to take guns away - if you mean taking them away from legal owners - that does nothing at all
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 21:11

i am talking about - legal gun owners - - taking guns away from those - does nothing

Of course it does. They were responsible for approx HALF of all deaths. Say 20 to 22 THOUSAND deaths in 2020.

We didnt have more than a handful. Guess why?
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 21:15

where do you get this info. and what deaths are you talking about

self defense deaths - or accidents ? both will occur -

but so will accidents with cars which cause more deaths than accidents with guns - should we ban cars - or knives - also - you have more knife deaths there than here i believe
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 21:20

Many gov and newspaper websites. The above data was from a UK paper that is renouned for accuracy. And I quoted its name.

Facts.
1.Theres very few deaths in self defence.
2. Those armed for self defence are MORE likley to end up dead or a family member overall than thse that are unarmed.
3. figures are debatable as to the acurate number of legally held or illegally held deaths by guns. But its around half of each depending where you get your data. If there are more deaths from illegally held guns, then its not by very much. Many run off and so we dont know if its legal or otherwise. Of all the known cases its close to 50/50.

So its a very fair assumption that removing all LEGAL guns would reduce deaths by half. Thats around 22 thousand per year.

Thats 21,900 more than the UK...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 21:27

:thumbup: if you say so

i am all for legal guns - more people die from so many other things each year -

crime will go up even more - when the criminals know NO one has a gun - the party starts -

everyone should have a gun - this way its even steven - good old wild west - you know if you mess with someone - they have a gun also -

we can talk about this forever - not sure how it got to guns now -

so lets leave it alone - your happy there with no guns - i am fine with legal guns -
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 21:29

self defense deaths - or accidents ? both will occur -

Not without guns they wont! You cant have a gun death without a gun.

but so will accidents with cars which cause more deaths than accidents with guns - should we ban cars - or knives

Of course not. We require cars and knives to get around, work, and cook/eat. We make those as safe as possible. With licences and insurances with speed limits and many laws to try to make them as safe as possible. Guns adds an extra layer of things that cause death than most people just dont need. We dont have them and manage to drive around and to cook and eat just fine.

- also - you have more knife deaths there than here i believe

You never read what I write. You beat us on knife crime as well. Theres more knife crime and deaths in new york than london. Where did you get the idea that this wasnt correct?

The guns you have on the streets legally or illegally do not stop knife crime aat all. The guns just add another layer of deaths. One that we dont have at all.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 21:31

US beat the UK because of Guns - with out them - we be slaves to UK -

1776 - i am pro gun - its fine with me - legal gun owners -
expresso

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 21:41

london has the same problems and is comparable size to new york.

It has 11 gun deaths. And 149 knife deaths in 2019 according to the wikipedia page.

There was a 2 month blip in the figures which said the londons murder rate exceeded new york in 2018. But overall londons murder rate is under half that of new york yearly. At around 150 compared to 350 plus for new york. Your gun deaths alone beat londons total and this is where the real difference is. But you also beat us very slightly in knife deaths too on a longer term basis.

Outside of the capital which has been taken over by violent cultures and religous fanatics we dont really have any gun or knife deaths to speak of at all. If there's 1 maybe 6 months or yearly it makes the news for a week.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2021, 21:45

US beat the UK because of Guns - with out them - we be slaves to UK -

Nonsense!

We "owned" half of the world. We allowed all those that wanted independence to have it. No guns required. Unfortunately one or two like hong kong are regretting that.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby expresso » 01 Aug 2021, 21:56

Nah you watching the wrong history channel :lol:

we had to fight for it -
expresso

Postby snaker » 02 Aug 2021, 01:54

We allowed all those that wanted independence to have it.

Were ALL people in UK taught like that about history? Or is it only BM who thinks that?
snaker

Postby expresso » 02 Aug 2021, 02:16

the ride i usually take to NJ right over the GWB - there are the cannons still there - facing the water - we had cannons on both sides

NJ side facing the water - and NYC side facing the water - when the British ships came thru - they were hit from both sides

its an historic side - i have videos of it - the cabins are still there were the men saved the ammo and hid with the cannons -

no one allowed us freedom - we had to fight for it - and that became independence day 1776 -

i will go back again and take a better video maybe to show you the cannons - i already did its on my youtube

this was history - today we are the best of friends - US and UK - we have each others back - we go to war - UK backs us -

UK goes to war- the US will back them also -

but back then - not so - if not for Guns - we all be slaves - Guns are not going anywhere - i am all for Guns - legally owned -

if you never used one before - its refreshing - stress relief - feels great - i used to go to the range every weekend - with a friend i used to work with - he became a teacher - i liked the outdoor range - it was a police range -

he pulles out his 357 mag. mostly he used - i had my Colt 45 classic stainless modified trigger - and my Sig P239 - compact 9mm

the 45 was a blast - nothing like it - safely first - they are not toys to show off and do stupid things - thats where the accidents happen
:thumbup:

i been licensed for 30 years or more - still am -
expresso

Postby sacharlie » 02 Aug 2021, 02:54

expresso wrote:

if you never used one before - its refreshing - stress relief - feels great -

I bought several dozen rifles over the years as both an interest and investment.
Really enjoy my old Remington, Savage and Winchester 22 cal semi-autos.
Have a wizbang bell ringing arcade style target in the backyard.
sacharlie

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Powerchair