PINNED - PROGRAMMING - Make it steer! R-Net + others

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: PINNED - PROGRAMMING - Make it steer! R-Net + others

Postby Burgerman » 04 Jan 2020, 00:47

I wouldnt ever use royal mail. I lost count of the times I WATCHED he driver, never got the parcel out of the van (takes too long) knocked on my unlocked door lightly so a mouse wouldnt hear it, and instantly posts a PRE WRITTEN note that says "sorry we missed you". By the time I made my front door, literally 6 seconds from my room, the driver was gone, and so was the van. Over and over. For years.

So I pinned an A4 sheet of paper to the outside of my door bang in the centre. It says, PLEASE KNOCK, IF NO ANSWER ENTER FOR SIGNITURE. Or LEAVE PARCEL INSIDE FRONT DOOR OR IN OUTER PORCH. Which every other parcel company does. But not Royal Mail who think its much faster ad easier for the driver to just deliver notes that ask you to collect from post office. Save them time and they dont have to bother getting the parcel out.

Worse, anything from overseas gets delayed. While they hold you to ransom for any charges, and after an additianal week you will recieve a 2nd class letter asking for the money. Which includes an aditional £8 or more for the privelidge of them collecting it from customs. The other companies just deliver. Then bill you (less) later. ut not royal mail or parcel farce.

Dont use them. They are scammers and dont do the job properly, and they hold you to ransom. Hermes for cheap, and DPD for performance and unbelievable tracking.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby stevelawiw » 04 Jan 2020, 01:15

I tip my postie £10 at christmas, he always leaves my parcel in the garage if I'm out.
As an organisation tho they've gone to the dogs, very low morale now of all thier employees due to bad treatment, and yes the overseas stuff is really bad
stevelawiw

Postby steves1977uk » 04 Jan 2020, 14:12

I wouldnt ever use royal mail. I lost count of the times I WATCHED he driver, never got the parcel out of the van (takes too long) knocked on my unlocked door lightly so a mouse wouldnt hear it, and instantly posts a PRE WRITTEN note that says "sorry we missed you". By the time I made my front door, literally 6 seconds from my room, the driver was gone, and so was the van. Over and over. For years.

So I pinned an A4 sheet of paper to the outside of my door bang in the centre. It says, PLEASE KNOCK, IF NO ANSWER ENTER FOR SIGNITURE. Or LEAVE PARCEL INSIDE FRONT DOOR OR IN OUTER PORCH. Which every other parcel company does. But not Royal Mail who think its much faster ad easier for the driver to just deliver notes that ask you to collect from post office. Save them time and they dont have to bother getting the parcel out.

Worse, anything from overseas gets delayed. While they hold you to ransom for any charges, and after an additianal week you will recieve a 2nd class letter asking for the money. Which includes an aditional £8 or more for the privelidge of them collecting it from customs. The other companies just deliver. Then bill you (less) later. ut not royal mail or parcel farce.

Dont use them. They are scammers and dont do the job properly, and they hold you to ransom. Hermes for cheap, and DPD for performance and unbelievable tracking.

It's the opposite here BM, Herpes (hermes) mostly damage the parcels delivered here, DHL leaves a card saying they tried to deliver a parcel but no-one was home (but there was, me and my Brother!). Royal Mail always leaves parcels in the porch and undamaged in this town, but I agree their rip-off charges for oversea parcels is a con! :cussing

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby LROBBINS » 04 Jan 2020, 16:29

That's been my experience too often with DHL here in Siena, Italy as well. On top of that DHL has decided that my address on a national road in the Siena metropolitan area only about 25 km from their distribution center is "remote" and adds a huge surcharge on shipments from China.

PosteItaliane is slow as molasses (especially for stuff from China and especially from Dec. 1 through Jan. 7), but reliable. Postini who know me leave parcels (and sign for me - no one can write legible sigs on their electronic devices anyway). If there's a sub who doesn't know us and no one is here - or if I can't get to the door quickly enough, they leave a notice to pick up at the local post office. Moreover, VAT is charged on express charges, but not on postage.
LROBBINS

Postby moe247365 » 04 Jan 2020, 16:37

I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right topic, but I'm curious if it's possible to change the boot logo on R-Net devices?
moe247365

Postby Burgerman » 04 Jan 2020, 17:10

Only if you are the manufacturer of the joystick. They are made as either generic (Displays R-Net) or for each manufacturer as a branded item.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby terry2 » 13 Jan 2020, 11:02

Hi all.

Is the joy stick with the 3.5 inch a PG Drives R-Net D51715.01 here in the UK?

Can the hare and tortoise switch be re-programmed to up\down profile switch instead?

Thanks
terry2

Postby rover220 » 13 Jan 2020, 11:18

terry2 wrote:Hi all.

Is the joy stick with the 3.5 inch a PG Drives R-Net D51715.01 here in the UK?

Can the hare and tortoise switch be re-programmed to up\down profile switch instead?

Thanks

no the speed paddle is just that, a speed paddle

just use one profile and program accordingly, you can then use the speed paddle to achieve what you want
rover220

Postby Burgerman » 13 Jan 2020, 13:53

he means do this, my profile 2...

I use ONE profile, for every speed. And once correctly programmed thats all anyone needs.

I have 2 profiles. Profile 1 ONLY does SLOW. Its for moving the empty chair about by a carer.
The 2nd Profile, Profile 2 below, does from very slow so you are bored waiting, to max speed. And I simply choose a suitable speed. One profile is all you need. Disable all the rest.

See download/file.php?id=12645&mode=view
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 13:15

Thanks again guys.

My R-Net programmer should be here by now.
But it's DHL and they can come at anytime :cussing
terry2

Postby LROBBINS » 15 Jan 2020, 15:32

Of not come, but say they did. That's happened more than once here. Maybe it's because they've declared my address, on a major national highway, 10 km from the center of Siena and about 20 km from the DHL distribution center, a "remote area" (and charge a very hefty remote area surcharge, at least on DHL shipments from China). Oh yes, there are a couple dirt roads somewhere in this postal zone.
LROBBINS

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 15:53

Here is my save from the dongle.

Going to study it now. But the program said I was using older software. So I will get that now.

@BM have you got the code\number for that fancy 3,5 inch screen controller please.
Attachments
Meyra.R-net
(3.81 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
terry2

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 16:40

Just noticed that on the small modul the numbe FIN 06282035 And on the Big one it has D5125 can not see the rest.

Looking at BMs file. I'm missing a few things.

The software does not tell you what hardware you have like the DX2 software does.
terry2

Postby Burgerman » 15 Jan 2020, 17:10

Is the dongle OEM?

You have a weird oddbal configuration with a one off type power module, runs as a single channel scooter one, and another that works the weird steering method. Its configured as a scooter because thats what it is. So many of the settings will make no sense. Or be missing. Like motor compensation, and I am not sure which settings will do what. The SPEED settings and everything in that sector will either not work or respond very strangely. And the real settings will likely be in the stability module section bit... But because of the WAY it steers I dont know how in hell you will figure out what does what... My wheelchair settings do not apply to this thing
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 15 Jan 2020, 17:13

You will be missing many things. I just looked. That file is DEALER level.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 15 Jan 2020, 17:28

I can UNLOCK it, with the OEM software, and then see many more parameters. For e.g in the motor section, and elsewhere. Like the settings in the ESP section, with loads of settings for you to experiment with!

As expected it appears they sold you the DEALER version which is useless for all intents. They wont sell you OEM.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 15 Jan 2020, 17:35

Once UNLOCKED I can see more.

For e.g 70A current, 90A boost... 22V max

And a few ABS walls set.
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 18:05

Burgerman wrote:You will be missing many things. I just looked. That file is DEALER level.

The CD had the 6.1.0 OEM software which I installed.

On the back of the dongle it says D50609,03 and in the little box on the bottom right is an A

How do I unlock it or should I send it back?

Just checked and yes they have sent me the dealer version :fencing
terry2

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 18:23

The bar code on the box says D50611.27 andd on the CD it's got the same number.

So some stupid idiot put the wrong dongle in the box :fencing :argument :cussing :fencing :argument
terry2

Postby expresso » 15 Jan 2020, 18:47

either they put the wrong dongle or thats the only one they will sell you ? i wont be surprised if that were the case - based on the cost alone they charged you - but worth it to call them and find out - worse case i would still keep that dongle - because you can still make use of it with OEM software -
Quickie 636 - 230ah LifePo4
expresso

Postby steves1977uk » 15 Jan 2020, 19:17

terry2 wrote:
Burgerman wrote:You will be missing many things. I just looked. That file is DEALER level.

On the back of the dongle it says D50609,03 and in the little box on the bottom right is an A

I told you you wouldn't get an OEM dongle that cheap! Manufacturers only sell Dealer level dongles to us end users. :argument But I told them I build my own chairs and needed OEM access to set them up properly! :D Who did you order the dongle from? Meyra or Curtiss-Wright?

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 19:26

expresso wrote:either they put the wrong dongle or thats the only one they will sell you ? i wont be surprised if that were the case - based on the cost alone they charged you - but worth it to call them and find out - worse case i would still keep that dongle - because you can still make use of it with OEM software -

I have the OEM software and it's still the same. V 6.1.0
The CD has a label saying D50611.27 OEM version.

The box has the right number and my receipt has the right number.
But the dongle has the Dealer software.

I will get it changed tomorrow.
terry2

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 19:28

steves1977uk wrote:
terry2 wrote:

I told you you wouldn't get an OEM dongle that cheap! Manufacturers only sell Dealer level dongles to us end users. :argument But I told them I build my own chairs and needed OEM access to set them up properly! :D Who did you order the dongle from? Meyra or Curtiss-Wright?

Steve

They got it wrong.
terry2

Postby Burgerman » 15 Jan 2020, 19:38

If you use the OEM PC software, you can CONVERT your DEALER level file, the one on here, to an OEM one. Then you can see and edit everything. Then you can save that back to your desktop, and write that with the DEALER dongle to the chair regardless. Should you want. I used to do that, then got an OEM dongle to save the extra steps.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 19:43

Burgerman wrote:If you use the OEM PC software, you can CONVERT your DEALER level file, the one on here, to an OEM one. Then you can see and edit everything. Then you can save that back to your desktop, and write that with the DEALER dongle to the chair regardless. Should you want. I used to do that, then got an OEM dongle to save the extra steps.

I don't know what you mean by Convert.

I did use the OEM software from here first.
I saved out the file I posted here with it.
terry2

Postby Burgerman » 15 Jan 2020, 19:57

Your DEALER dongle marks the file DEALER.
If you see at the bottom it says file: dealer.
If you then save that to the desktop with a new name like OEM1 and then shut down. The OEM software marks the file OEM.
Then, Re-Open that file with the RE OPENED OEM software again, you will see its now an OEM file. And more options...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby terry2 » 15 Jan 2020, 20:24

Burgerman wrote:Your DEALER dongle marks the file DEALER.
If you then save that to the desktop with a new name like OEM1 and then shut down. The OEM software marks the file OEM.
Then, Re-Open that file with the RE OPENED OEM software again, you will see its now an OEM file. And more options...

Nice one :worship

I will change it for the OEM dongle as I think I will sell it on.

Is the big screen controller a R-net CJSM2
terry2

Postby Irving » 15 Jan 2020, 21:46

There's one crucial step missing...

Burgerman wrote:Your DEALER dongle marks the file DEALER.

Disconnect the dongle from the PC else the next step appears to work but doesn't always (or in my case, never)

C5/6 A (complete)
Puma 40, 75Ah LiFePO4 (pic is on tour @ Whistler, BC)
Puma 40 backup, 73Ah MK (for now)
Spectra Plus (weedy 40Ah MK)
Irving

Postby duke1 » 15 Jan 2020, 22:24

hi all can anyone please point me to source of the software program whatsit thjng for this dynamic control system its on puma 40 if it matters i have the lead so just need to locate software this is the controller joystick
ap og veg cab puma 10 01 20 022.JPG

thanks for any help,peace :wave:
duke1

Postby Burgerman » 15 Jan 2020, 22:30

See PM...
Burgerman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Powerchair