Alex popa wahatever it was

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Alex popa wahatever it was

Postby Burgerman » 23 Jul 2018, 17:22

With his money making scam, I mean ultimate 3.6kwh, 48V direct drive, fat tyred, BM3 clone that he "designed himself", complete with control system motors and battery, is now many years late and as expected nowhere to be see. He said he had it all but done and needed 1 week before the demo of a finished prototype. About 3years back. Wonder where all the grant and award money went. And the fundme money. Business award grants, etc? Actually no I dont.

So he has had his week. Year. Actually many years. Where is it? Site hasnt changed since jan 2015 when all the claims and info vanished. Now its just that cringy video. That was three years back. It started a year or so before that. http://freedomonelife.com/
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Alex popa wahatever it was

Postby Es* » 31 Jul 2018, 23:15

I bumped into him on a train using it. Nice (aftermarket) backrest but otherwise... no.
Es*

Postby Burgerman » 31 Jul 2018, 23:30

What he is using is a bunch of bought parts, and a one off frame. Its not what he claimed to be doing. Hes been using that for years. Many years. The factory produced thing he claimed to be building that was rready to see years ago, with his own designed wheels, motors, and 48V control system, 3.6kwh lithium pack, monoblock chassis, brushless etc that all the money was supposed to be going on, is predictably nowhere to be seen. He is a typical business grant/investor/scammer. I saw it years before it happened and told him on here that this would be the result. I have done more with beer money living on benefits.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby steves1977uk » 01 Aug 2018, 11:08

I bet Elon Musk could come up with a better powerchair than that "thing" Alex designed! :cussing czy

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2018, 11:16

He hasnt really done anything. Making one chair as a prototype is easy, done as a one off, in a garage or bedroom. But it apears he hasnt really even done that. He has done less than I do here in my room. His huge funding was to make it a production chair, and bring it to market. Fully developed, certified, production organised, and things like parts suppliers, stock control, service capability, parts availability, and dealers. Which he will never do. He just pays himself with it. He is scamming investors.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Everything Powerchair