K-X1 controller

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

K-X1 controller

Postby elyoFr » 10 Sep 2018, 22:23

Hi everyone, I allow myself a little post for the fans of the joystick, the ace of the PGDT and other technovore. my futr smartchair is equipped with a K-X1 controller that looks like this:

[url]]http://www.qs-motor.com/product/180w-24v-electric-wheelchair-hub-motor-kits-and-control-system-with-joystick/[/url]

Would you tell me how it is possible to program it, is it PGDT, dynamics, or original developement ??
elyoFr

Re: K-X1 controller

Postby woodygb » 10 Sep 2018, 22:40

It is NOT Penny and Giles.

The joystick say's KANGNI.

Nanjing Kangni China appears to be the manufacturer.
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Postby elyoFr » 10 Sep 2018, 23:28

Yep, and i've found no other information, like this was an original devellopement...
edit :
just one link who seems interesting..but in chines for detail..then..not for me :(

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... gXyMeFYpx9
elyoFr

Postby ex-Gooserider » 11 Sep 2018, 00:40

No definite info beyond looking at pictures on websites, but it is worth remembering that the chair business is largely commodity based, where one buys in motors, control electronics and many other bits from a very small number of suppliers... I.e. P&G, Curtis, Dynamic, etc in the US / EU part of the world...

Same thing applies in China... As we have discussed elsewhere, there are multiple vendors of small folding / portable power chairs, mostly from China or other Oriental sources... From the photos many seem to be using the same basic motors and control electronics.... It looks to me like these are just a manufacturer or other vendor selling the same system as being used on those chairs... They aren't the only ones, but I wonder how different they really are...

ex-Gooserider
T-5, ASIA-B
Jazzy 1100
Jazzy Select 6
Quickie Q-7
Invacare Mariner
Want to make / get a better chair, ideally one that stands.
ex-Gooserider

Return to Everything Powerchair