Wiring lights into R-net controller

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: Wiring lights into R-net controller

Postby funkykeyboard » 17 Oct 2019, 16:28

Yellow circles equals front and rear lights, left and right.
Green circles equals backrest recline.
The above are all working like that. All the lights work adequately, and the backrest goes up and down.

Now I'm trying to wire in the indicators. On the wiring diagram it says use 3 equals blue circle. How do you do this? 2 sets of indicators left and right, go on the 2 terminals in the blues, may be left side positive and right side negative???? I'm doing something wrong here.

Any advice appreciated, Tremulous Tetra. :-)
funkykeyboard

Postby Furio » 17 Oct 2019, 16:55

Hi funkykeyboard,

Connect the common -ve of both running lights(head & tail lights)and indicator lights to 1(Gnd),+ve of both running lights to 2(Lights),+ve of indicator light to 3(Indicator). Same way the other side too.(Polarity applies only for led lights). :thumbup:
Furio

Postby funkykeyboard » 17 Oct 2019, 18:02

Furio wrote:Hi funkykeyboard,

Connect the common -ve of both running lights(head & tail lights)and indicator lights to 1(Gnd),+ve of both running lights to 2(Lights),+ve of indicator light to 3(Indicator). Same way the other side too.(Polarity applies only for led lights). :thumbup:
that makes complete sense according to the wiring diagram, but it leaves me with 2 questions.
1. At present I have the backrest recline motor positive AND negative wired into the green circle 3 GND. And it's working. If that is just ground, how is it working?
2. Where would the backrest positive wire into? And would the backrest negative go to the green circle 3 GND?

So the green circle 3 GND has just 2 terminals. The negatives for everything go just to those 2 terminals? This also makes sense, because on my Lifestand wheelchair, there is a little box that everything goes to and then from the box a wire goes from positive and negative in the actuator.
funkykeyboard

Postby Furio » 18 Oct 2019, 14:54

Hi funkykeyboard,

You should remove the indicator light from blue terminals and connect light +ve to terminal 3(adjacent to yellow circle)and -ve to terminal 1 (inside the yellow circle).Those green and blue terminals are for actuators alone.
Furio

Previous

Return to Everything Powerchair