Kilmore Powerchairs

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Kilmore Powerchairs

Postby Tomkilmore » 14 Oct 2019, 18:21

Hi guys

I have four F55 Wheelchair frames from when I started the business, I was holding onto them in case anyone requested one specifically, however it seems this is not going to happen…So looking to organise and de-clutter. Would anybody be interested in a kit form/rolling chassis based on the BM3?

I can provide you with the Tubular frame, Battery box with motor mounts front caster forks and stainless bearings, with Front wheels/tires/tubes/ axles etc, Rear wheels/tyres and motor bosses, stainless shafts/rod ends (not footplate assy) and seat mounting brackets. Possibly some old, slow speed motors (spares or repair) so that it would actually be a rolling chassis.

This should give you a very good start if you are looking to build a BM TYPE chair on a budget, help and support would be included. I can provide this for £995 or £1295 acid stripped, blasted and powder coated. Delivery would be approx 12 week and is Not Included in the price.

Pm me if your interested. Please see our website www.the powerchaircompany.co.uk

Tom k
Tomkilmore

Re: Kilmore Powerchairs

Postby ICEUK » 25 Jan 2020, 18:57

U were offering some of your old f55, do you have a picture of what is on offer? Will the linux motors fit onto the motor mounts, will i be able to fit the fat wheels 120/70/8 on it i dont mind making hub adapter up. Will the overall size be 26 inches wide? What is the size of battery box?

Thx john
ICEUK

Re: Kilmore Powerchairs

Postby Burgerman » 25 Jan 2020, 19:14

Linux and AMT are.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Everything Powerchair