R-Net DTT Programmer

Power wheelchair board for REAL info!

POWERCHAIR MENU! www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

R-Net DTT Programmer

Postby TheFrankZebra » 19 Oct 2019, 16:16

There has been extensive discussion on the differences, and ways to get around some of those differences, between the dealer and OEM level dongles, but although the DTT has been mentioned in those threads it isn’t clear to me why it’s not one of the programmers that we all might want; or really, why we don’t want it more than the OEM level dongle? It isn’t entirely clear to me that it does everything that the OEM dongle does, but it seems that way from context. Also, the OEM dongle can use software from the different companies, but the DTT seems to be able to do at least as varied work without the need for multiple softwares. Aside from that, it’s able to send and receive files directly, and to save them, so at worst it would have Dealer level access, but make it much easier to use the workaround of having someone with OEM level PC Programming access change the files for you and send them back to be installed. I realize I could have totally misunderstood something, so I am putting the question to you all to learn what’s what. Thanks
TheFrankZebra

Re: R-Net DTT Programmer

Postby Burgerman » 19 Oct 2019, 17:31

It can WRITE a file made with the OEM level PC software, it cannot do oem level stuff on its own. But then so can a dealer level dongle. So it becomes a go between. So its exactly as useful as an DEALER level dongle really.

So not worth more. At least to an end user. It may be useful for a dealer that is copying the same file, and saving stuff on useres chairs. Or for simple adjustments.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: R-Net DTT Programmer

Postby TheFrankZebra » 19 Oct 2019, 18:41

Ah, makes great sense. Thank you!
TheFrankZebra

Return to Everything Powerchair