Anyone at Naidex today?

Adapted Vehicles.

VEHICLE MENU: www.wheelchairdriver.com/accessible-vehicles.htm

Anyone at Naidex today?

Postby Mark » 28 Apr 2016, 09:50

Just waiting for Naidex to open at 10:00h. I'm in my modified F55, with BM1 style tubeless rear tyres/wheels.
Mark
Mark

Re: Anyone at Naidex today?

Postby Burgerman » 28 Apr 2016, 15:42

A few years ago before it moved and came back, I did a quadcopter vid over the whole thing about 10am in bright sun. But being a bright spark I forgot to turn on the go pro. :cry:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby john b » 01 May 2016, 18:23

Mark wrote:Just waiting for Naidex to open at 10:00h. I'm in my modified F55, with BM1 style tubeless rear tyres/wheels.
Mark

is it powder coated yet?

went on Wednesday, it didn't seem as busy as the car park suggested it would be. maybe the extra day for 'industry professionals' helped that. didn't seem to be as many stands, a few missing that were there last year. less freebies of food, drinks and tote bags being given out. spent about 2.5 hours in there and come away with a couple of holiday brochures, just in the hope I can take one.
john b

Postby Mark » 02 May 2016, 12:32

No but I have got a spare frame which I intend to get powder coated by a local company to see how much they charge and what quality of finish they can achieve.
I went both Tuesday and Thursday, as I had to return something we bought on Tuesday. Agree it seemed to have many companies missing - first time Coloplast haven't been there for example. It was still successful for Sally and I though.
Mark

Return to Adapted Cars Vans MPV's