Mobility SVM - ATC Hydrolic Conversion

Adapted Vehicles.

VEHICLE MENU: www.wheelchairdriver.com/accessible-vehicles.htm

Mobility SVM - ATC Hydrolic Conversion

Postby mkeguy106 » 18 May 2017, 19:09

Anyone do this ATC Hydrolic conversion on a Mobility SVM/GoShichi vehicle?

http://www.atconversions.com/svm-goshichi-truck-conversions/

I have a 2013 Chevy Silverado SVM conversion, and I'm now going through my second failed linear actuator. Scrambling to find the part number of that actuator, so I can order the part directly from the manufacture... Because Mobility SVM closed up shop, without warning.

In searching I found ATC does a conversion to hydrolic. Is ATC reputable? Anyone have any experience with them in general or with this specific conversion?
mkeguy106

Re: Mobility SVM - ATC Hydrolic Conversion

Postby jwSubMOA » 06 Jul 2017, 08:42

Howdy. ATC is the guy that designed the original Gosichi trucks before selling out to Mobility SVM. Bunch of assholes at SVM. I have bought everything for the actuators directly from the manufacturer. Let me see what I can find out. Can you post photos of your actuators as they may differ from mine. Unless you had a mechanical failure inside the actuator it is usually the motor brushes. The brushes are not designed to be replaced but the motors are not too expensive.

I looked at the hydraulic conversion but $10k is a bit too much. I believe there is a self contained electrohydraulic actuator that can drop right in, I am looking into that currently. PM me.
jwSubMOA

Return to Adapted Cars Vans MPV's