G'day

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

G'day

Postby Wheeltech » 16 Feb 2023, 02:19

Hi Everyone,

I've just started as a tech for a mobility equipment company in Brisbane, Australia. I previously worked in a more basic role for another mobility company and this new role is far more advanced which suits me very well. This site is full of so much information, I'm sure to get a lot out of it. As I build my knowledge, I'll be happy to share what I learn too.

My background is in automotive parts interpreting and I was a musical instrument technician for over a decade. The more technical it gets, the more I love it.

Looking forward to learning heaps, particularly the Rnet programming. It reminds me of using tactrix cables & ECUflash/RomRaider.

Thanks!
Paul
Wheeltech

Re: G'day

Postby woodygb » 20 Feb 2023, 01:48

Welcome.
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
woodygb

Postby Wheeltech » 27 Feb 2023, 00:59

woodygb wrote:Welcome.

I must be an expert in marriage then :lol:
Wheeltech

Postby Burgerman » 27 Feb 2023, 04:06

That maybe true. But I am a better expert. I learned from the mistake of others. I carefully avoided marriage completely. :clap And that was easy! None of them wanted to marry me.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 27 Feb 2023, 20:25

Burgerman wrote:That maybe true. But I am a better expert. I learned from the mistake of others. I carefully avoided marriage completely. :clap And that was easy! None of them wanted to marry me.

The hard part is finding the right partner...
martin007

Return to Introduce Yourself!