Hello!

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Hello!

Postby 2senile » 17 Aug 2011, 02:17

Hello all.
Thought I'd finally introduce myself ..... even tho' I'm a private person, don't like talking about my disabilities & am anti-social. ;) :lol:

Anyway, the name is Mike, I live about fourteen miles from Central London. Main hobbies are moaning about my Wife & Doctors. I like reading Sci-Fi & fantasy, PC as in IBM compatible PC & NOT Politically Correct & trying to get out of the house more than a couple of times a month for a couple of hours a time.

Got a little knock to the spine in the '80s which brought on sciatica in the right leg, Was in Hospital Nov' '89 for the operation but they kicked me out the morning after I was admitted & I ended up going back every couple of years for MRIs. Managed to return to work (of sorts) in '91. Nerves in left foot went in Sept' 2003, Ulner nerve in left hand went Jan' 04 & I couldn't continue working, nerves in right foot went Oct' 2004 & I started thinking about a stair lift & since Feb' 2005 I have three month non-stop bouts of being stuck on the floor unable to move my arms, legs or neck ..... for about twenty hours at a time recently. Which is why I haven't been as active in the Forum as I'd hoped I'd be. Not sure when my right hand started playing up. Now you know why I enjoy moaning about Doctors. My tale is a bit more involved than I'm saying but ....
I'm a private person, don't like talking about my disabilities & am anti-social. ;) :lol:
2senile

Re: Hello!

Postby Martin O Refurbisher » 23 Aug 2011, 07:17

Mike Welcome.
Please go to the control panel and update your profile to show where you are - it helps everyone.

Best,

Martin
Martin O Refurbisher

Re: Hello!

Postby ex-Gooserider » 24 Aug 2011, 04:13

Welcome, and a second on requesting you to do the profile update...

As far as your medical issues go, we are certainly willing and able to lend a sympathetic ear for anything you want to share, mostly the only area where they are a significant concern is that it can help to have some idea of what your abilities are when suggesting things that might be of use - helps us make suggestions that match what you are capable of...

ex-Gooserider
ex-Gooserider

Return to Introduce Yourself!