Hello from Colorado!

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Hello from Colorado!

Postby logbuilder » 02 Nov 2011, 21:36

Hi,
Found this site and it's just what I was looking for as your ideas are universal!
I have resided full time in Breckenridge Colorado for the past 17 years, 10,000 foot elevation and it snows here 6-8 months of the year (snowing right now) Breck is an international ski destination with a large number of ex-pats, a dozen of my closest friends here are from the UK, I was "introduced" to full time need for mobility devices this year and I am trying to adapt used equipment to suit my needs/environments.
Brett
logbuilder

Re: Hello from Colorado!

Postby Burgerman » 03 Nov 2011, 03:09

In snow, you need speed (momentum), huge battery reserves for the sheer energy required, fat off road tyres (tires if you spell funny) for grip and floatation, rearward c of g so casters dont sink or do much, big 4 pole motors with preferably 8 mph speed or more, a big amp controller, that is programmed to GO, and some batteries that can make some serious amps, that are as light but large Ah as possible. And loads of ground clearance...

So let me introduce you to these 5 pages... http://www.wheelchairdriver.com/BM-MK3- ... rchair.htm :mrgreen:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself!