Introducing myself

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Introducing myself

Postby Gingerok » 09 Mar 2012, 01:11

Hey,

I've went about this the wrong way... I posted a query before introducing myself lol, awh well.. lol...

I'm Conor - i'm 24 and from Northern Ireland. Suffer from Spinal Muscular Atrophy. My reason for joining this website is if recently started to play Powerchair Football and i'm hoping i can get good information from you all on how to maintain and modify my wheelchairs.

That's enough for now as it's getting late and my mum looking me to go to sleep :)

Any questions - feel free to ask.

Look forward to getting to know you guys and learn some useful things.

Conor :D :D :D
Gingerok

Re: Introducing myself

Postby ex-Gooserider » 09 Mar 2012, 08:02

Welcome, and don't worry about asking your question first, it isn't a big deal...

I hope we can help you out with good info on modifying your chairs, and I'm sure you can find good stuff by looking back through the old threads, as we have several Power Soccer players and coaches that are active here (I'm assuming Power Soccer is the same as Power Football, or close enough to it... I somehow can't see how one could do US style football from a chair...)

One thing that would be helpful when you get a chance, is to go to the User Control Panel (near the top of the screen) and put in your location info. This is a very multi-national board, and that location reminder can be really helpful in giving you location appropriate suggestions...

ex-Gooserider
ex-Gooserider

Re: Introducing myself

Postby rollingcowboy » 19 Mar 2012, 03:19

Gingerok,
welcome (I am a new person also)

there are people here that play powerchair football - just like you!!

I would encourage you to post a question or 2 and see what the response is !!!
rollingcowboy

Return to Introduce Yourself!