New from Reno Nevada

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

New from Reno Nevada

Postby POAJoan » 20 Nov 2012, 01:19

:lol: Hi stumbled upon the site trying to find out information about my Omega Trac. I am a C4 quadriplegic, 22 + years and live in Reno Nevada in my own home. I have two mentally handicapped men who have grown up with our family that continue to live with me, a German Shepard named Elfie, five bustling and busy grandchildren next door, a small :( very small) vegetables seeds starting business in the spring, 3 POAs Pony of America, and love gardening, planning projects for someone else to do. I bought my Omega Trac on Ebay from China in 2005 and I absolutely love it as it handles our very rough terrain without a whimper. It has been difficult to keep it running since Teftec went out of business and next mobility took over. Medicare will not repair my chair because I already had it when I became eligible for Medicare so we have had to maintain it ourselves. I lived in England in the late sixties and enjoyed it, but much prefer our weather here in Reno. Hope to hear from others. Joan
POAJoan

Re: New from Reno Nevada

Postby ex-Gooserider » 20 Nov 2012, 07:22

Welcome... There isn't a huge amount of Omega Trac experience here, but there may be some folks that can help...

I'm sure if you have questions there will at least be some folks willing to take a swing at it.

ex-Gooserider
ex-Gooserider

Return to Introduce Yourself!