Greeting friends, from Birmingham UK.

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Greeting friends, from Birmingham UK.

Postby Markup » 22 Nov 2012, 13:43

Hello all

Firstly, I am not a powerchair or wheel chair user myself!

My name is Mark, I live in Birmingham England and am recently retired through disability.
I have joined your site today to unashamedly try to pick up some information regarding a particular make and model of powerchair because this morning when I was putting out my bins, I came across what I see as an absolute scam being perpetrated on a neighbour - who uses a powerchair - and I am hoping I can put things right.
I have been reading through the site for three or four hours now ( disappearing off to http://www.wheelchairdriver.com WheelchairDriver.com on a few occasions to keep up with your stories) trying to find information on the particular issue I need guidance with. I intended to search for a few minutes but in truth, I have found the reading so interesting that I am still here and still reading :-)

In a similar way to moonstroller in burgermans, "introduce yourself" post, I've spent most of my working life picking up information that I now put to use in helping out friends, family etc whenever computers etc give them trouble.

I find it very heartening to read the way information gets passed around this place unstintingly by you all, with the aim of making life a little easier for each other so I will move over into the powered chair section now to pose my question and hope...

Have a great day all,
Mark
Markup

Re: Greeting friends, from Birmingham UK.

Postby woodygb » 22 Nov 2012, 13:52

Welcome ...ask away ...someone will give their opinion :) :
woodygb

Re: Greeting friends, from Birmingham UK.

Postby Markup » 22 Nov 2012, 14:10

woodygb wrote:Welcome ...ask away ...someone will give their opinion :) :

Thank you for the warm welcome woodygb!

Have done so in the powered chair section. Im just popping round to a neighbour now to let her know that things are possibly in hand for the issue we have and will check back in here shortly.
Markup

Return to Introduce Yourself!