Hello from Georgia, USA

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Hello from Georgia, USA

Postby bcblair » 12 Aug 2014, 03:04

I'm Blair, I'm 57 years old and live in Georgia USA. I am 5'7" and weigh about 325 pounds. I have several issues such as Arthritis, and other joint and muscle issues. I was forced out of my job in 2001 and have tried to consult since. My loyal client sold out in 2005 and I scrambled to replace them and did OK till 2009. I then had blood clots on my lungs and have been on blood thinners since. The hospital recommended and applied for expedited disability to pay their bill and for a nursing home for physical therapy, while bed ridden, but 5 years later I am still waiting on that help to be approved. I noticed I hadn't done any activities(Concerts, sporting events, traveling, shopping) in 10 years, because I couldn't stand more than 2 minutes, without my muscles cramping up and putting me on the ground. So I got a Pride Jazzy 600 XL Power Chair and a Bruno 670 lift. The chair broke down and I can't afford to let others fix it, so I bought a rough used Pride 1120-2000. I have a small amount of money left and have my final appeal coming up soon, supposedly. I hate the 1120-200 and want to fix the Pride Jazzy 600 xl. It had a motor just stop. I fiddled around and got it going , but the next day it stopped again, then again. I took it to the local dealer and he said it was either the controller or the motor and either one was too expensive($1000) to fix and he sold me the 1120-2000 for $500 US. I'll be asking for troubleshooting advice on Everything Powerchair shortly.

Thanks for reading.
bcblair

Return to Introduce Yourself!