HI PPL FROM FLORIDA

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

HI PPL FROM FLORIDA

Postby FTQ » 15 Aug 2014, 07:16

I am Gary. I have been a spinal cord injury for 23 years since 1991. I came across this knowledgeable website that burgerman created about his chair. I am frustrated with wheelchair manufactures for many reasons. I do not know a whole lot, but i know enough. i want to learn on how Burgerman had did the wiring and configurations. My wheelchair is dying as I am typing . ug. I hope I can be of some help and to get to know you all.
FTQ

Re: HI PPL FROM FLORIDA

Postby Humpinate » 25 Aug 2014, 18:46

Hey Gary,
Where at in Florida ? I myself am in Tallahassee, got my diag of Cauda Equina after 5 or 6 years of VA Pain Clinic visits, got a consult to Prosthetics, got my wheelchair about 2 weeks ago. It took a bit of time, but then again so did the sciatic pain, the muscle spasms and, eventually, the numbness, and the inability to walk.
Still, I have to say, I know guys a LOT worse than I am, so, it's my perspective that it's one day and one mistake at a time.
Speaking of mistakes, Good Christ, my doors and doorways are scraped, chipped and paint chips are showing up all over.
Please tell me this can be fixed, I'm really tired of it going where IT wants to go, instead of where I want to go.
Humpinate

Return to Introduce Yourself!