NEW TO WEBSITE

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

NEW TO WEBSITE

Postby toddgoodman08 » 18 Sep 2014, 00:24

MY NAME IS TODD AND I AM A QUADRIPLEGIC. I HAVE A 2007 HONDA ODYSSEY. I AM HAVING MULTIPLE ISSUES WITH IT RIGHT NOW. IT ONLY HAS 45,000 MILES ON IT. MY TROLLEY MOTOR AND PULLEYS ALL NEED TO BE REPLACED. MY WINDOWS DONT WORK,MY AIRBAG LIGHT ISS ON,MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON. THE HONDA DEALERSHIP CANT DO ANYTHING AT THIS POINT. I HAVE TO GO TO A VMI SERVICE AGENT. THE ONLY ONES I CAN FIND ANYWHERE IS MOBILITY EXPRESS. I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS SOMEWHERE ELSE I CAN TAKE IT. THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET AND IT SEEMS LIKE THEY HAVE A MONOPOLY ON IT.
toddgoodman08

Re: NEW TO WEBSITE

Postby Burgerman » 18 Sep 2014, 01:35

Which pulleys? Whats a trolley? Air bags are easy for any mechanic to check, as are electric windows.

Check engine light can be hundreds of things that any dealer or even you can check yourself with an obd2 tester costing less than a beer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw= ... +&_sacat=0
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: NEW TO WEBSITE

Postby 2senile » 18 Sep 2014, 02:20

VMI appear to be vehicle accessible wheelchair converters ... (in Florida? .. USA anyway) used by Mobility Express BM. Without more detailed info I can only guess that Todd would be forced to take the 2007 Honda, which must be out of warranty, to a VMI agent to fix the VMI installed bits before a Honda shop would touch the standard Honda bits.

More info required ...... so somebody in the USA might offer some insights to Todd.
2senile

Return to Introduce Yourself!