rlengrandl

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

rlengrandl

Postby rlengrandl » 27 Apr 2015, 11:11

Hi everyone,

The first thing you need to know about me is that I'm French, so I will start with apologies for my English, that I know is not perfect. Be sure I'll keep working on it.
I'm also a studet in mechanical engineering, and I work on the prototype of a 6x6 wheelchair, that was build to be used on any terrain. It has an amazing stability, and can reach a speed of about 6-7mph / 8-10kph. The high of any wheel is automaticaly piloted at any time, so you can for example climb on a pavement almost without feeling the ascension, at full speed. The problem is, the four of us working on the project are all studying mechanics, which implies great trouble when we have to work on the pneumatics and electricity. These problems brought me here. I didn't find any similar forum in French, with the same amount of knowledge, so I hope m englis will not be too much of a pain in the a** for you to read.

See you soon on the forum !
rlengrandl

Re: rlengrandl

Postby Burgerman » 27 Apr 2015, 18:08

and I work on the prototype of a 6x6 wheelchair

Its an off road device / car / buggy / scooter.

A wheelchair turns on the spot and also works indoors.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby rlengrandl » 28 Apr 2015, 10:02

Right, I won't make the mistake again, as I told I'm not a native English speaker. Thanks for the correction !
rlengrandl

Postby Burgerman » 28 Apr 2015, 12:46

Do you have any pictures?
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself!