Hello people

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Hello people

Postby Wylie614 » 05 Mar 2016, 01:49

Just introducing myself. My name is Joseph Woolie. I am from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I am actually a power chair technician for a medical supplier, although my business is nearly all insurance based, plug and play stock parts. I have nowhere near this level of tech savvy. Ironically, although I have been doing this many years, it seems I am soon going to need the product for myself. (I have a degenerative autoimmune disease slowly removing my mobility.) Trying to find something capable of getting me to and from my deer blinds is what it took to realize how little there is. I have a pretty nice 4x4 sitting in my showroom, but its $20000.00 u.s. I am here to learn how to build my own. I have a limited budget, but can get parts for myself at cost. Just have no idea where to begin. Burgerman, any ideas for a good platform to start from over here? Ive been at this 15 years and never laid eyes on one of those chairs you started with. Almost everything available to me is mid or front wheel drive, although i suppose i could flip the frame around?
Wylie614

Re: Hello people

Postby Burgerman » 05 Mar 2016, 03:15

No but I dont live over there.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself!