Howdy Y'all

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

Howdy Y'all

Postby ronduino » 22 Aug 2016, 04:34

My name is Ron, I am a retired Electronics Technician (eighth grade dropout with an AAS in Biomedical Electronics)

I lost my leg in 2010 when an old lady thought her car could occupy the same space as my motorcycle. The bumper took my leg off just below the knee. My Knee and Femur were crushed. Due to complications I am unable to use a prosthesis.

I am currently using a Pride jazzy Select and also have an Invacare Pronto M51. I didn't know better at the time. I hope to learn enough here to make them better. Would love to build one.

I live in a SMALL 2 BR apartment in Topeka, KS. In one of the BR's I have a little workshop my equipment includes a mini-Lathe and Milling Machine, Bandsaw and Sheet Metal brake. Just finished building a 3D printer, still working on calibrating it I am currently TRYING to learn some programming (Arduino), also learning CAD (Fusion360) My downfall is I am not very creative.

Thanks to burgerman for this forum and Thanks to all for the Kind help. I have yet to see anyone belittled or an answer to a question that goes something like: "You should search the forum before posting - somebody has already asked that."
Peace, Love 'n' Applesauce.
ronduino

Return to Introduce Yourself!