... new newbie ...

You dont have to, but its interesting!

MAIN WEBSITE: www.wheelchairdriver.com

... new newbie ...

Postby roynielsen17 » 19 Jul 2019, 00:51

Hello,

My name is Roy Nielsen and I live in New Mexico, USA. Background - I have a bachelors of science in Electrical Engineering and a masters of science in Computer Science. I have a bunch of chronic health conditions, and am to the point where I've spent a week to apply for an electric wheel chair from my insurance company. The long and short of it is, they'll take a couple of months to just determine whether I'm worthy of a wheel chair or not, then start a process that may take quite a while to actually acquire the wheel chair. Things like determining if my house and vehicle are wheel chair safe, and if not, work will have to be done to make them that way.... I'm so frustrated. I want to stay employed. I want to contribute to society, pay taxes & insurance premiums. The medical mafia not really interested in any of that, the seem to only be interested in their immediate pocketbook status. If I really had to wait that long to go back to work, I'd at least be on short term disability until getting a wheel chair, likely end up being on long term disability.

So, I'm betting that, with your help, and the help of some people in my community, i can get a BM3 put together much faster that than their process will complete. Or even maybe start.... It looks like the BM3 is years, if not decades ahead in technology compared to what the 'medical mafia' allows...

I look forward to future collaborations!
Regards,
-Roy
roynielsen17

Return to Introduce Yourself!