Just bought a propeller.

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Just bought a propeller.

Postby Burgerman » 23 Feb 2021, 18:24

From these guys in belarus. Quality gear. https://dtpropeller.com/product/2-blade ... gine-line/

Sounds like a lovely place though!

Human rights and corruption

Belarus's Democracy Index rating is the lowest in Europe, the country is labelled as "not free" by Freedom House, as "repressed" in the Index of Economic Freedom, and is rated as the worst country for press freedom in Europe in the 2013–2014 Press Freedom Index published by Reporters Without Borders, which ranks Belarus 157th out of 180 nations. The Belarusian government is also criticized for human rights violations and its persecution of non-governmental organisations, independent journalists, national minorities, and opposition politicians. Lukashenko announced a new law in 2014 that will prohibit kolkhoz workers (around 9% of total work force) from leaving their jobs at will—a change of job and living location will require permission from governors.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Just bought a propeller.

Postby Arima » 13 Mar 2021, 06:01

Forgive me but why did you buy a prop for an ultralight? Let me guess...you want to run your moster 185 with open exhaust daily just to irritate your neighbor? Or did you buy an ultralight and fit it to a manual chair lol. BTW are you still on a restricted diet...is it working? I need to drop a few pounds after the holidays.
Thxs
Arima

Re: Just bought a propeller.

Postby Burgerman » 13 Mar 2021, 10:46

I build all kinds of things. In this case I wanted a beautifully made bit of wood (and it truly is a work of art) for a chromed ceiling fan with no guard for an aviation theme. Its 48 inches, 4 onches wide, and 3 inches thick. Epoxy coated like glass. But its so pretty I may just wall mount it in my living room.

Diet? Yes. Slowly.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything