Sex pistols

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Sex pistols

Postby Burgerman » 22 Sep 2022, 04:57

Or more importanly how times and attitudes changed. Interesting story.

youtu.be/KSB65HpTPhI
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Sex pistols

Postby Arima » 24 Sep 2022, 19:41

Are you pleased with the changes in attitude overall?
Thxs
Arima

Postby Burgerman » 24 Sep 2022, 22:14

No!

We have a society of lawless chavs, drongos, and immigrants. We have a lack of respect, fat tattoed women pushing push chairs with 3 kids and a topless tattoed nose ringed workshy benefit scrounger partner drinking in the street alongside her. The language alone as well as attitude is violent and rude. The town centre is full of these, and alcoholics, drugged up losers that sit in the same places all over the shopping area and town centre. Crime is never investigated, and the streets are covered in closed down shops, rubbissh, weeds, broken bottles etc.

When I grew up this town was a decent place full of nice genuine native people that woked hard. Council estates were not a thing to be embarrased to say you lived in. It basically turned into a 50/50 us and them (the lawless mutants). Even the cops were once clean shaven and tattoo free and no peircings etc. And they were there to stop crime. Protect the citizens and prosecute criminals. Now they think thats someone olses job and just turn a blind eye.

Every place is the same. Some places are absolutely terrible with hardly any decent people left! The chavs and mutants have took over completely. And / or immigrants. Mostly the big cities. Some areas of london are almost completely black or muslim which means that crime and every bad metric is at quite unbelievable levels. Fortunately I am 63 in april. So it soon wont be my problem. For e.g we now have months of street rioting between hindus and muslims in 2 large cities. Gang rapes of 9 to 15 year old girls by the hundreds across many cities by muslims. Been happening for decades. So yes, its all much better :clap
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Arima » 27 Sep 2022, 04:16

Burgerman wrote:No!

For e.g we now have months of street rioting between hindus and muslims in 2 large cities. :clap

Had not heard of this. Moved out of the large Seattle metro area and never regret it. Anytime large numbers of people get crammed into tighter and tighter spaces friction is bound to happen.
Thxs
Arima

Postby Burgerman » 27 Sep 2022, 04:43

Had not heard of this.

Well thats because immigrants cant do anything wrong. All the left/liberals try to hide the reality of immigration. And they basically are the media. At least in this country. They want us to all accept that everything good = black, muslim, african, or middle easterns. Everything bad = right wing, racist, etc. And of course anyone with any view or opinion to the right of the liberal/lefty/politically correct globalist view is hitler.

So every time theres a murder, or stabbing, or anything bad like these riots that have been going on for munths they never mention the reason. They dont report it at all. Or where the have no choice the say "a man" (totally ignoring the fact that he s black/muslim etc) has been arrested. Later we find out that they "cannot find a motive" (the muslim book they follow!) and that he as a mental illness. Thats alsways the case when muslims slit someones throat or something.

In every paper online for e.g we all already know its another black/immigrant/african or whatever because its almost always the case. Practically every last time. And that in the very odd occasion that it isnt they give a name, or state that the attacker was white, or all the usual information.

Theres literally thousands of attacks by muslims across the planet in every country monthly. NON or almost non, ever get reported by the media. Because they do not want the general man in the street to know the reality. But 6 years ago 1 man attacked a mosque killing a handful of muslims, in new zealand and they STILL talk about the dangers of the "right"... Its a joke. And I totally ignore mainstream or government propaganda. I mean regular news.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Bubbernator » 28 Sep 2022, 21:40

BM wrote:
"When I grew up this town was a decent place full of nice genuine native people that woked hard."

I understand what you meant to say, but that Freudian Slip of a fingertip gave be a bit of a chuckle.

Woked hard, indeed.

Oh, and the first wave of British Punk was the soundtrack of my misspent youth. Fun times.
Now I'm selling off all of those old 45 rpm singles and LPs for ridiculous amounts of money. Nostalgia is funding my next computer upgrade!
Bubbernator

Postby Burgerman » 28 Sep 2022, 22:23

I threw away boxes of those things. :cussing
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything