"I Have (had) a Dream"

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

"I Have (had) a Dream"

Postby Scooterman » 22 Oct 2022, 11:52

BM - I had a weird dream last night, I dreamt I came and visited you in your bungalow. I remember your carer was there and lots of other people around, and I remember I initially couldn't see you on the bed cos you were only a little guy under the covers. We had a chat and that, and I don't know if we played a board game or something? I CANNOT imagine you playing a board game! I haven't got the patience for them either

But I felt a bit awkward being there as if I was intruding as there were other people (friends) around and I thought how can I excuse myself (i.e. piss off) without being impolite. I thought you might be thinking I'd wish he piss off, but you were too polite to say.

Your bungalow was huge and there was this guy on step ladders wearing brace and bib overalls in a spare room painting the ceiling which was about 20ft high! I remember thinking it must be bloody expensive heating a room with ceilings that high. Then I went and looked out the front window and there were shops opposite, your bungalow was halfway up the high street! I remember saying to you, that's strange you having a bungalow halfway up the high street.

Anyhow, that's why I logged on this morning to check you were still alive! In case it was a premonition or something? Not that I particularly believe in any of that stuff but it was very real. I can never usually even remember dreaming, so would say I never dream, but obviously I do as I think all of us do.

And I'd not visited the forum for over a week so why I dreamt about you and the bungalow I haven't the foggiest?

Spooky! :fencing
Scooterman

Re: "I Have (had) a Dream"

Postby Burgerman » 22 Oct 2022, 12:54

The brain works in peculiar ways. Well yours does!
You realise that premonitions are woo woo ??

And it cant be real as I am never polite! :clap

Theres no such thing. The universe runs on logic and reason. You just imagineered it all up from god knows what and a few pics on here. When you are asleep you are just seeing random crap that is in your brain strung into some story. As your subconsous tries to make sense of it. A bit like picking up random bits of film off the cutting room floor and playing one after another and joining them together as a "story" in your head.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything