Conspiracy theory or fact?

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Conspiracy theory or fact?

Postby greybeard » 08 Dec 2022, 00:24

greybeard

Re: Conspiracy theory or fact?

Postby martin007 » 08 Dec 2022, 00:33

Smartphones are sneaks...
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 08 Dec 2022, 00:55

I dont know since they are not smart and owned by advertising companies. So I wouldnt have one as a gift. A triumph of marketing over most peoples common sense. :lol:

And I mostly use cash. My phone card is anonymous. My computers do not use anything like googles or microsofts browsers as these track you. I use a VPN 24/7, and duck duck go anonymous search engine.With a very very effective ad blocker...

I downloaded my "google history" the other day. It contains absolutely zero information!

You should do the same. I am basically anonymous, never sign into anything, unless with a fake credit card generatior (search online). So "they" whowever "they" are know nothing about me. Been doing this for 15 years.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 08 Dec 2022, 21:42

Burgerman wrote:I dont know since they are not smart and owned by advertising companies. So I wouldnt have one as a gift. A triumph of marketing over most peoples common sense. :lol:

I'm not fond of phones.

Burgerman wrote:My phone card is anonymous.

In Spain there are no anonymous telephone lines.

Burgerman wrote: My computers do not use anything like googles or microsofts browsers as these track you.

Same here.

Burgerman wrote:and duck duck go anonymous search engine.

Do you recommend it?

Burgerman wrote:I use a VPN 24/7

I'm not a fan of VPNs.
martin007

Postby biscuit » 09 Dec 2022, 01:37

I have as little as possible to do with my computer. It always wants me to do a lot of looking after it before it is ready to even consider doing what I want it to do. I have wasted endless hours babysitting that feckless machine and lost interest some years ago after it arranged my data files unfathomably and unilaterally deleted my programmes. Admittedly, now that I require it to do two tasks and no more it does them easily.

I use my phone for everything else. It has more processing power than me and it instantly does what I want it to do, quicker than I could do it myself. On the down side, the phone eavesdrops even after I select the option that says "do not eavesdrop" and it has no discretion whatsoever, and the keypad produces a lot of balderdash unless I proofread carefully. But these, and the resulting advertising, are things I am happy to endure.
biscuit

Postby Burgerman » 09 Dec 2022, 12:05

I have as little as possible to do with my computer. It always wants me to do a lot of looking after it before it is ready to even consider doing what I want it to do.

Because you ave the wrong operating system, and its incorrectly configured.

I have wasted endless hours babysitting that feckless machine and lost interest some years ago after it arranged my data files unfathomably and unilaterally deleted my programmes. Admittedly, now that I require it to do two tasks and no more it does them easily.

Thats called a user interface error...

I use my phone for everything else. It has more processing power than me and it instantly does what I want it to do, quicker than I could do it myself. On the down side, the phone eavesdrops even after I select the option that says "do not eavesdrop" and it has no discretion whatsoever, and the keypad produces a lot of balderdash unless I proofread carefully. But these, and the resulting advertising, are things I am happy to endure.

It tracks you and steals your info in ways that you cant even begin to fathom. And its crap at everything. With a far too small screen. Short battery life. And I cant stand them!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 09 Dec 2022, 19:05

I'm not a fan of VPNs.

Without a GOOD VPN, and a properly configured LTSC version of windows, and a GOOD adblocker, the internet is completely useless. Much of it innaccessible, all of it tracked, and I dont do ads.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby biscuit » 09 Dec 2022, 20:10

I
Burgerman wrote:
Because you ave the wrong operating system, and its incorrectly configured.

And yet my life is pretty good.

Thats called a user interface error...

And I do not care one bit.

It tracks you and steals your info in ways that you cant even begin to fathom. And its crap at everything. With a far too small screen. Short battery life. And I cant stand them!

I also do not care about this. Life is too short.
biscuit

Postby martin007 » 09 Dec 2022, 21:05

Adblocker recommended by you.

upb.JPG

What inaccessible sites are you referring to?
You give two or three examples.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 09 Dec 2022, 21:13

Well lets see you access the bbc iplayer https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer , us netflix, and 101 other sites.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 09 Dec 2022, 21:18

Burgerman wrote:Well lets see you access the bbc iplayer https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer , us netflix, and 101 other sites.

OK.
I had not thought of it.
I don't use that kind of content.

Regarding the VPN, I wanted to ask you a question.
Who guarantees that the VPN provider is not spying and tracking?
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 09 Dec 2022, 21:33

Its multi million dollar reputation. No logs. Go read about express VPN. https://www.expressvpn.com/what-is-vpn/secure-vpn
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 09 Dec 2022, 21:45

Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything