Dogs and vectors

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Dogs and vectors

Postby Burgerman » 20 Aug 2023, 19:59

My dog can (could hanged ) do 3d vectors and calculate the ball trajectory, and his own balance and path through the air to catch a ball every time.

Yet he cant count. I could also catch a ball. No maths is actually needed. How does a brain do this when I cant even do the maths... My ex in the pictures is a maths teacher and she says she can. :fencing

But even the dog can!
How does a brain do that without any maths?

BALL THROWN, and is about to go twice this height and to the dogs right. Our left. The dog has already DONE the maths! And is about to leave the ground! Look at its legs.
3dvectors.JPG

And it twists on launch, grabs it out of mid air as it comes down. All that trajectory and launch maths and vectors etc in an instant while the ball was going up. And so fast that it throws saliva everywhere! Look after you zoom in...
salivaairborn.jpg

Maybe I am weird but I find it increadible that it can do this repeatedly and seldom misses. And a computer wouldnt be fast enough to do all that parallel maths to calculate this and its own balance and landing...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Dogs and vectors

Postby Burgerman » 20 Aug 2023, 20:08

And its not (wasnt) an angry beast.
Attachments
monster.jpg
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 20 Aug 2023, 21:22

His brain is programmed to do this.
It's that simple.
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 21 Aug 2023, 03:02

Yes I know I can catch things too. Not sure I could launch in the right direction that fast. But that doesent explain how. Just a bunch of cells. That programmed themselves. Thats what AI does... Self teaching.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything