Devotees

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Devotees

Postby martin007 » 16 Jan 2024, 20:15

Everything that makes up the universe is extremely complex.
Human nature is the same way.
A crucial ingredient of human behavior is psychology.
Paraphilias are worthy of thorough studies.

Devotees are healthy individuals who are sexually attracted to people with disabilities, usually with mobility problems.

Have you ever met a devotee?
martin007

Re: Devotees

Postby Burgerman » 16 Jan 2024, 21:38

Yes. A few. I think I might have lived with one! She never mentioned disability, but certainly didnt bother her. My freind laury who was around 54 met one a decade ago, and she moved in... She was 17. And quite attractive. Made for a very strange age gap, but they were OK Now he is a gonner. Got altzheimers and wasnt making any sense. He was like me, t4 paraplegic. But lighter and so physically more able. Was a driving instructor for heavy goods vehicles.

Nothing unusual there. Things are in degrees. Everything from not concerned about a disability, to actually attracted to it for some reason. To be honest I found it easier to chat up girls once I was in a chair. Especially captive audiences like barmaids etc. They seem to be lass worried about your motives till its too late! You get the benefit of the doubt :clap

Now I am too old. Since I am only interested in fit slim attractive things with no baggage, half my age or less. And am a loud onoxious always right overweight paraplegic with no hair left I dont do so well any longer! :lol:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Devotees

Postby Burgerman » 16 Jan 2024, 21:57

Neither of these two girls above were "devotees" in the way that the term/fetish is normally used. Or that you mean. They were just normal girls, that were not freaked out by disability. At least in my case.

But there are special websites about such things... I think ones that are turned on by disabiliy or missing limbs etc are having some mental issues. But everything comes in degrees.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything