More muslim attacks?

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Re: More muslim attacks?

Postby Gnomatic » 02 Oct 2017, 19:09

I'm curious how he got his hands on fully automatic firearms? They aren't very common. Whatever he was firing, it wasn't a garden variety AR-15 etc.
Gnomatic

Postby Sully » 02 Oct 2017, 19:40

Almost any semi auto rifle can be converted if you are a pretty good machinist and understand the mechanisms well enough. It is rather easy for the right person or maybe someone did the conversion for him.

However I myself have never had a love affair with semi auto's I am a single shot fancier. I shoot and look, etc. etc. I don't fancy calling a dead man names but this guy was a psycho maniac. OR he may have been told his time was up,and he was dying he may have just been angry with the entire world. He supposedly rather well off not in any financial difficulty. Comfortable etc. There must be a reason, or -----NOT! A white well off American citizen, not a Muslim/Islamist or supposedly a religious idiot. None of the usual stuff we are led to believe are the crazies who commit such shit. We already had an EX- cop commit multiple murders.

Let's jusy place the blame on the one who is guilty, not an inanimate object, not religion, not where someone was born, or their parents, just the perpetrator. End of my tirade.
Sully

Postby Gnomatic » 02 Oct 2017, 20:32

Yes, a semi auto can be modified to full auto by someone who knows what they're doing. But the process isn't trivial. The last time I can recall a high profile shooting using rifles that had been modded to fully automatic fire was the North Hollywood bank robbery from 20yrs ago.

WSJ is reporting he had multiple fully automatic firearms. Like I said I'm curious as to how he got his hands on that kind of hardware.
Gnomatic

Postby Burgerman » 03 Oct 2017, 00:19

Let's jusy place the blame on the one who is guilty, not an inanimate object

Pretty hard to see how he could have done that (or any of the other 1,500 plus mass shootings over 1700 days) without one! And that ignores all the more common deaths that are less than 4 dead.

You realise that we only ever had TWO of your mass shootings in that same 1700 days? And in fact ever.
And almost no shootings at all. One teenage guy was seen to HAVE a gun in a car recently. The police surrounded his car on a motorway, and shot him dead. If there is ever any single shooting, it makes the news for weeks. Because it just doesent really happen much here.
And most of the civilised western world is similar.

We are all amazed that you can look at this and still cling to the rediculous gun ownership thing. Its frankly crazy.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... n-violence Scroll down to the bottom! America's gun crisis – in one chart.

1,516 mass shootings in 1,735 days:
The attack at a country music festival in Las Vegas that left at least 58 people dead is the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history – but there were six other mass shootings in America this past week alone.

No other developed nation comes close to the rate of gun violence in America. Americans own an estimated 265m guns, more than one gun for every adult.

Data compiled by the Gun Violence Archive reveals a shocking human toll: there is a mass shooting – defined as four or more people shot in one incident, not including the shooter – every nine out of 10 days on average.

Guns make it easy to injure 500 and kill 60 from half a mile away. Thats the problem, too easy.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 03 Oct 2017, 01:27

Let's jusy place the blame on the one who is guilty, not an inanimate object, not religion, not where someone was born, or their parents, just the perpetrator. End of my tirade.

They now found explosives in his car too. Whats the betting that the rumours are right and he's a recent muslim convert?

Not a religion?
Remember that the last 31,831 "terror" attacks since 9/11 were 99.99% muslim and 0.01% other causes.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Augusts muslim attacks alone and it was a quiet month:
Attacks 182
Killed 1017
Injured 1090
Suicide Blasts 34
Countries 32

And in "modern" muslim countries like turkey, g'had is taught as part of the curriculum, and evolution is banned.
Dont make the mistake of thinking that other cultures or religions share your values. They do not!

People living and brought up in the protected soft western liberal civilizations, are totally different to the 3rd world muslims that we are inviting in. To them, we ARE the enemy. They do want you dead. And as long as they follow their muslim religion, we always will be their enemy to be killed. And they see us as lesser beings, literally like animals. Although we dont even treat animals how they do.

Do me a favour. Actually watch this. Remember that he has death threats for making this and saying the things he does. From the religion of peace...

youtu.be/ydPZRoLzu-E
Burgerman
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Anything