Ryanair

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Ryanair

Postby Burgerman » 06 Oct 2017, 09:40

The biggest airline in europe. Theres lots of airlines in europe compared to the US, so competition for passengers is keen. Everyone complains about them. Pilots leave them. But they fly 120 million passengers a year. Just spent a week with my nephew complaining about them almost daily, never use again etc. As usual. Because they canceled a flight...

But a freind just came in, after saying he also wouldnt use them a week ago. He just booked a ticket to go from one end of the country to the other, for £14 uk pounds all in! Guess who? Ryanair! Cheaper than the cost of getting to the airport. 10X cheaper than the train.

You gotta love capitalism. Its made michael ryan rich, provided jobs for thousands, and cheap travel for all. Its also sold aeroplanes and services for more jobs and pays millions in tax. They are (by miles) the cheapest airline. People moan and complain about being treated like cattle. But who's tickets do they buy? More importantly, they keep the other airlines on the ball. It makes the competition provide the service and reduced prices we see.

Because of micheal oleary, thousands are empolyed by manufacturers, service personel, aircraft cleaning, food, staff, agents, etc all have a job. All of these pay tax into the system. The dumb masses can eat. All of the population have access to cheap travel enhancing their lives. Sacharlie wants to tax micheal ryan to make sure he doesent bother, or expands more slowly due to less funds, or less invested money, meaning less shareholder money, etc. Hurting the lives of everyone below him in his company, and all the others that depend on the supply and services, and the users of his cheap accessible travel.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Ryanair

Postby Lord Chatterley » 08 Oct 2017, 17:27

£14 :shock: I had no idea. Wow.

It's funny but everywhere I go I see people staring into iphones that you can buy second hand fully refurbished for less than £100. Features HD video, HD recording, HD editing suite including software and global communications system built in.
30 years ago the first Sony digital desktop recorder alone would have cost £500,000 - the tapes cost £2000 - and that didn't include the camera!

The poor today are richer than any medieval king but they still think they've been exploited by capitalism! banghead

LC
Lord Chatterley

Re: Ryanair

Postby Burgerman » 08 Oct 2017, 17:55

Tell that to sacharlie... He will never get it.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything