Another Muslim attack...

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Another Muslim attack...

Postby Lord Chatterley » 07 Oct 2017, 16:04

...Natural History Museum - London.

Makes sense - natural history is the natural enemy of religious superstition.

LC
Lord Chatterley

Re: Another Muslim attack...

Postby Burgerman » 07 Oct 2017, 16:10

The more of this backward ideology we let in, the worse it will get.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 07 Oct 2017, 18:55

Turns out that it really was a road traffic accident. :shock:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby rustyjames » 07 Oct 2017, 20:06

I'm hearing the driver was arrested. How can it be an accident that results in an arrest?
rustyjames

Postby Lord Chatterley » 07 Oct 2017, 23:10

Maybe maybe not - the Fort Hood jihadi attack is still being portrayed by the MSM as an example of "workplace violence." :roll:

LC
Lord Chatterley

Postby Burgerman » 08 Oct 2017, 01:01

Funny how the government, MSM, etc, will shout from the rooftops when some incident is by a white person- they love to tell us this, lives several generations in the host country and they alweays tell the world this, and are keen to give name etc.

Yet every time a muslim attacks, kills, or black crimes typically theft, rapes, guns, which is a huge problem, they always say either:
A man (if hes not from here or is muslim or black they omit that he isnt british)
A man (if muslim, almost always the common denominator with bombs, car and truck, knife attacks, etc is omitted/ignored)
A man with a mental illness (thers a lot of that in the muslim world judging by the amount of times this is used)
A terrorist...
A man with links to terror organizations...
A man with ISIS connections...
And: "we may never know why he/they did it". "No motive has been found" when talking about the muslims that shout from the rooftops exactly why they did and do it!!!

And the word muslim is never to be mentioned at any cost.
They even got trump calling them mentally ill, mental problems, extremists, terrorists, islamic terrorists etc now.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Lord Chatterley » 08 Oct 2017, 17:00

White males are inherently evil because white males have created capitalism, which fosters racism, sexism, colonialism, imperialism homophobia, Islamophobia, able-ism and injustice in order to maintain...wait for it... white male privilege.

It's called intersectionality.

Come the revolution...you are for it, mate.

LC
Lord Chatterley

Postby Burgerman » 08 Oct 2017, 18:13

I see. So the fact that I am normal, a white person living in a land of white people, living in a comparitively wealthy civilised country means I am doing everything wrong? By using reason and logic and facts to decide whay I SHOULD descriminate against?

We should ship a few liberal minded idiots to a few muslim countries and see how they get on there as sane athiests, xstians, gays, women uncovered, etc. They would be raped, imprisoned, killed etc.

Heres a link to a liberal minded womans exploration on a river... Emma Kelty. Now dead of course. She presumed that the other cultures had her values. She was warned by the locals, and she laughed at them on twitter. https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/t ... jihadists/
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Lord Chatterley » 08 Oct 2017, 19:18

Burgerman wrote:I see. So the fact that I am normal, a white person living in a land of white people, living in a comparitively wealthy civilised country means I am doing everything wrong? By using reason and logic and facts to decide whay I SHOULD descriminate against?

There is no you, remember? It's not your decision. We have no free will. People are determined by reality and reality is UNFAIR.

LC
Lord Chatterley

Postby Burgerman » 08 Oct 2017, 19:30

There is no you, remember?

And also here is a me. I am here typing. That me, So wrong! Of course theres a you. And me. Thats still real even in a deterministic universe.
It's not your decision. We have no free will.

Wrong. It still is your decision. Or at least you have the illusion of choice, actually made by your own subconsous based on the rules of physics. But you are along for the ride that your subconsous decides. So its still you.

People are determined by reality and reality is UNFAIR.

Well the unfolding of the universe is not random, its pre determined.
But we have no way to calculate that so whilst thats true, we still have to live our lives as if it were not pre determined obviously.

Not that its relevant to my original comments! In the kelty case for eg, her brain was wired by its surroundings. The sheltered liberal western values. Thats still physics, and still determines her future decisions. So she expected that the violent black natives had the same sort of compassion, empathy, and value on life that the people in the west do. And the result killed Her. She expected them to have her liberal values. The same is happening with muslims and the EU... We are inviting in a bunch of violent muslims that have been tought from birth to take over the non believers. Thats what they think they are doing.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Lord Chatterley » 08 Oct 2017, 20:20

Burgerman wrote:And also here is a me. I am here typing. That me, So wrong! Of course theres a you. And me. Thats still real even in a deterministic universe.

What is causing this you of yours to type? Not you - but your subatomic particles reacting to other subatomic particles outside you. So, ultimately, not you.

Burgerman wrote:Wrong. It still is your decision. Or at least you have the illusion of choice, actually made by your own subconsous based on the rules of physics. But you are along for the ride that your subconsous decides. So its still you.

But your subconscious cannot decide either. That too is an illusion caused by subatomic particles outside you. Your subconscious is likewise an illusion along for the ride - according to you.

Burgerman wrote:Well the unfolding of the universe is not random, its pre determined.
But we have no way to calculate that so whilst thats true, we still have to live our lives as if it were not pre determined obviously.

Inanimate matter is predetermined but some arrangements of animate matter, namely humans, are not. That's the reason we cannot calculate in advance next years FTSE index - because we we have free will.

LC
Lord Chatterley

Postby Burgerman » 08 Oct 2017, 21:11

Burgerman wrote:
And also here is a me. I am here typing. That me, So wrong! Of course theres a you. And me. Thats still real even in a deterministic universe.

What is causing this you of yours to type? Not you - but your subatomic particles reacting to other subatomic particles outside you. So, ultimately, not you.

Yes me. The particles in my head are deterministic, but they are MY particles and so I am my particles! And since we cannot calculate the behaviour of these particles it is to us, random and is affected by things you learned earlier. For eg I am typing in response to your post. I had no idea what that post would say because I cannot calculate it. It effects the result and my reply. And I say my reply because MY particles made this "choice". Yes technically there was no choice, and if we ran time over again, I would always type the same thing. But that doesent matter to us. We feel as if there was. It was still a choice. But an inevitable one.
Burgerman wrote:
Wrong. It still is your decision. Or at least you have the illusion of choice, actually made by your own subconsous based on the rules of physics. But you are along for the ride that your subconsous decides. So its still you.

But your subconscious cannot decide either. That too is an illusion caused by subatomic particles outside you. Your subconscious is likewise an illusion along for the ride - according to you.

Correct. Except your CHOICE is an illusuion. Your subconcious is very real. And the decision it came to was also very real. But also was inevitable. You would make the same exact calculations, and analysis, based on your particles and everything you learned (external particles) if time was rerun. Think snooker balls. But all those balls are not planned. But they are deterministic.
Burgerman wrote:
Well the unfolding of the universe is not random, its pre determined.

Inanimate matter is predetermined but some arrangements of animate matter, namely humans, are not. That's the reason we cannot calculate in advance next years FTSE index - because we we have free will.

Wrong. ALL matter is simply particles. INCLUDING the ones you are made of. Even quantum physics and "random" decay, and the quantum flux/foam etc isnt actually random. It only seems random to us because we do not yet understand the mechanism of why or what makes it decay. And again if time was re-run, all the SAME quantum effects would happen at the same times in the same way. The quantum foam would repeat in detail. Every decaying atomic particle would do the same thing as before. In any case quantum effects are impossible in something as huge as a neuron in wet warm conditions in your head. So you are totally deterministic, no matter what you prefer to think. Every atom, every electron, every particle behaves in an absolutely deterministic mathmatical repeatable way. Even yours. So you can either follow the logic and accept this based on what we know is real, or you can just ignore all that and tell yourself you have free will... Its psudo free. It feels free. But its still deterministic.

The only reason you cannot calculate the FTSE index in advance is the sheer impossibiliuty of the maths. You would need to know at some starting point, say yesterday at 1.00PM (and to an infinite number of decimal places), the exact position of every single particle in the universe. And its velocity, mass, etc. And then run a slightly large calculation, with a lot of decimal places. Actually an infinite number of decimals if you want complete deterministic accuracy.

So while the universe and everything in it, IS deterministic, we have to treat it as not being. Because we simply cant ever know whats next or why. It appears random. But its not.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 09 Oct 2017, 22:15

The rreason that even the budists are fighting muslims?

They too, are sick of being nice to a violent problem in their midst. As one budist said: We dont hate anyone. But we are not safe sleeping next to a rabbid dog. We have to protect ourselves. This is why they are running muslims out of burma.

Strange isnt it that in every place where there are muslims, theres death, problems and hate.

youtu.be/uqxeYpc0lzQ
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 21 Oct 2017, 10:44

Another muslim slitting peoples throats in a german munich train station on the news. Its so common now that most people dont even notice.

And of course he is "a man" (no mention of that M word) and they have no idea why or motive! Really? :clap

Local law enforcement told residents not to leave their homes. The suspect has been described as a man in his 40s. There has been no mention of any motive for the assault so far. The suspect is also carrying a backpack, according to a police tweet.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 21 Oct 2017, 12:47

And another in poland, man shouting "Alan's snackbar" and stabbing people.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 21 Oct 2017, 19:38

Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything