Online dating

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Online dating

Postby Burgerman » 21 May 2018, 17:39

is according to the left wing guardian paper, very difficult if you are disabled.

What do you think?

I think it makes absolutely zero difference if you are disabled or not. Its difficult anyway! When about 38 I tried a bit of this. Had many dates. Some were fun. Some were horrific. Some were just so so.

It wasnt being disabled that made it difficult, wheelchairs or sexual difficulties never entered into it! It was being a fat obnoxious opinionated idiot, that was only interested in size 6 or 8 young, single, non attached, i.e. no baggage, no previous marriages, no kids, preferably blondes. That had to be a little under 30. Or 10 years younger than me. Why? Gravity does bad stuff to women over time!

So then predictably it didnt always go well!

But after meeting a few, I met someone that absolutely fitted the bill it seemed. And she was only 1500 miles away in a ex communist country. :admirer :cussing But could come here easily without me assistance because as a teacher she would be fast tracked and get a visa/work permit. So she didnt need me. Which gives you a little confidence that she isnt coming just to get into the country! But she was nice, came for 2 weeks to meet, then came back and lived with me for over a decade. But wanted kids, marriage etc. And I dont. So that was that.

So I dont think that dating and disability are really a problem. There are way bigger ones! All that really matters I think, is personality and confidence. And knowing what you want! So dont let disability or wheelchairs bog you down.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... lity-match
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Online dating

Postby sacharlie » 21 May 2018, 20:33

I just rent em. :dance
sacharlie

Postby Burgerman » 21 May 2018, 20:58

They are not that genuine that way though are they...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby sacharlie » 21 May 2018, 21:03

You got that right. : :thumbdown:
sacharlie

Postby snaker » 22 May 2018, 07:58

BM, men here must call you "the master" :joint
snaker

Postby Burgerman » 22 May 2018, 08:58

Nope! Most people think I am a wheelchair bound fat over opinionated idiot! :cussing Which is true.
But mostly because they are too dumb to figure me out!

Esp my brothers. Who married women their own age when young. Now in their late fifties, they wake up next to something that I couldnt do. I may be wrong, but I still find the same women attractive as I did in my 20s and 30s. :admirer Older has zero appeal to me. Now you know why I am single! And likely to remain that way now.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything