Handicap parking.

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Handicap parking.

Postby sacharlie » 24 May 2018, 19:49

Why do ABs insist on taking those spaces? In this case the lot was empty and the A**hole took up two spaces. The cop says and shows this at 2:25.

http://www.vox.com/identities/2018/5/23 ... -bucks-nba
sacharlie

Re: Handicap parking.

Postby Burgerman » 24 May 2018, 20:42

Because they ARE A-holes?
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby sacharlie » 25 May 2018, 20:42

I Google "sterling brown" AND forum AND wheelchair OR handicap. Got nothing related to the 3rd or 4th criteria. Plenty of general forums with "cop brutality" and racial descrimination.
As to the MSM, everything i've seen on TV is only about BIG BAD COPS and RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.
Well the ADA has never been very high on the PC list here in the USA.
sacharlie

Postby Burgerman » 25 May 2018, 22:58

Are the cops really racist in the US?
Or as here, they represent a few percent of the population and the majority of the theft/drug/shooting/stabbing/family and most of the robbery and other petty crimes? So they complain about "stop and search" singling them out more frequently than whites.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby martin007 » 25 May 2018, 23:15

Burgerman wrote:Are the cops really racist in the US?
Or as here, they represent a few percent of the population and the majority of the theft/drug/shooting/stabbing/family and most of the robbery and other petty crimes? So they complain about "stop and search" singling them out more frequently than whites.

“To be, or not to be, that is the question”

It isn't good to generalize...
martin007

Postby Burgerman » 25 May 2018, 23:44

In this case, it really is.
And is being officially reintroduced by the police, after discussions in parliment to try to stop the wave of black crime that blights the black parts of london.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby sacharlie » 26 May 2018, 07:05

Generalize or telling it like it is.
You know cops have to deal with people day in day out. Out of every 10 persons they deal with how many of those 10 are nothing but jackasses? Wouldn't be surprised if more than half are.

Sure there must be some racist cops but I don't for a minute believe there would be more than 1 in a 1000, if that many, when taken in total now days. More than likely there are pockets of demographics where it might get as high as 1 in 10.

But let's look at this incident at hand. It's 2AM the cop is on patrol driving down the street and see this can parked crossways to the proper parking position. What is he to think? The lot is empty the car is in a fast get away position just outside the store. Does that make you wonder could it be a holdup? These cops aren't out for a joyride, they are working keeping the streets and people safe.

OK so he pulls up not knowing what to expect is coming out that store door. So out comes this guy that I guess bought something.
The cop doesn't know if the guy is a robber so checks things out and finds out the guy is a jackass that lives to brake any rule at any time or place he feels the urge. All the while this cop is having to listen to crap from this jackass.

Now I have read that this Sterling Brown has been on TV saying that watching the video of racial discrimination he went through makes him sick or mad or some such. He also has said he should have just been given a ticket and he would pay the fine. Well the jackass don't get it at all. Just cause he can afford to pay a fine doesn't do anything for the people that need those handicap spaces.

I could write more but I will just cut to the chase on all this. Someone really needs to tell him he brought this all on himself acting a jackass. Tell him he should look at that tasing as an education in what it's like to not be able to control his body or walk and need that handicap parking space. If he still insists he was discriminated against because he is black man tell him no he is just a black jackass.
sacharlie

Postby Burgerman » 26 May 2018, 10:37

There seems to be an awful lot of blacks that are very racist. And bitter. Moreso than the other way around. And it stems from the fact that they are not comfortable in their own skins. Some kind of inferiority complex. They dont like being black. Actual white racists exist, but less so in the UK, most couldnt care less. I couldnt care less as long as they integrate, and are hard working, and are not muslims. That group are not a good fit in a liberal western society and are damaging it, and will take up back to their violent intolerant muslim ways. Undoing all that our societies stand for. And our politicians seem to welcome it through ignorance.

However the unbelievable crime figures for black populations cannot be denied. There is a huge problem. Saying so, or pointing out the obvious is not racist. But they take it as if it is. London mayor the muslim sadiq leftist idiot, had the stop and search stopped in london. Hence the massive spike in black on black crime inc murders. And now thats being reversed. If they behave like 3rd world animals you must treat them as such.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything