More shootings

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

More shootings

Postby Burgerman » 28 Oct 2018, 13:30

But instead of the usual discussion, about how ridiculous it is to let every nut and his dog buy assault weapons. Or hand guns. A question. This time about the target - jews.

Does anyone have the remotest clue why people hate jews? Because they seem like the one group that should escape any bad thoughts. They have more scientific discoveries, inventions, and Nobel prizes than ANY other group. And never attack or hurt anyone. So what is it all about? I dont get it. :cussing
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: More shootings

Postby sacharlie » 28 Oct 2018, 14:26

Over here Republicans don't like them because they are mostly Democrats.
sacharlie

Postby Burgerman » 28 Oct 2018, 14:30

But worldwide there are anti Jewish groups and extremely common.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby greybeard » 28 Oct 2018, 14:45

Does anyone have the remotest clue why people hate jews?

No idea but I suspect it is learned behaviour that's been fostered over generations from biblical times. Maybe because they were seen as the killers of a guy called Jesus, or maybe because they were generally smart enough to amass wealth. Whatever, there doesn't seem to be any logical explanation for it in this century. Apart from the supporters of rabid Palestinian terrorists, of course.
greybeard

Postby sacharlie » 29 Oct 2018, 15:22

Burgerman wrote:But instead of the usual discussion...

Does anyone have the remotest clue why people hate jews? :cussing

Crickets!
sacharlie

Postby FourLions » 29 Oct 2018, 16:50

Loving my Quickie F55s every day i use it :)
FourLions

Postby Burgerman » 29 Oct 2018, 19:13

Conspiracy theory bullshit and religous mumbo jumbo?
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby FourLions » 29 Oct 2018, 19:46

im not into bull shit that is fact not learned in school :thumbup:
Loving my Quickie F55s every day i use it :)
FourLions

Postby LROBBINS » 30 Oct 2018, 08:49

LROBBINS

Postby Burgerman » 30 Oct 2018, 11:31

Most of the mass influx of muslims we have seen in the UK which is in such high numbers as to destroy communities, and also across EU has nothing to do with jews. Every reason but in fact. Mostly economic gimmegrants. Theres several reasons people dont like them. They dont integrate at all. Take over huge areas of cities and it becomes no go areas. Many never work, or learn english. Massive crime problems. Knives, and worse. Gang rapes of hundreds of teenage girls across every major town for decades. Honour killings. Jihad. Genital mutilation of girls. Forced marriages. Their own violent abusive sharia law. The hate that their totalitarian religion is and causes. And plenty more. The jews are harmless. They are invisible in most cases because they are a part of society. They integrate and are non violent. Nobody cares about them either way or so I though. You wont find hundreds of Jewish men gang raping underage teens from 12 years old being raped 1000s of times for e.g.

I find that page linked to be a very minor reason at best. Not one I would have even considered. Theres just not enough jews, they are a minor percentage of the population. Compared to for eg, the liberals, or leftist idiots that make up half the country that do not get that muslims are different to other religions. Not to mention that most of the UK are atheist and dont take anything religous seriously. Unless its a violent backward totalitarian invasion.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything