Wheelchair Insurance or Just Action Camera?

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Re: Wheelchair Insurance or Just Action Camera?

Postby foghornleghorn » 01 Nov 2019, 16:31

I though the insurance company paid for your leaky house repairs?
foghornleghorn

Postby Burgerman » 01 Nov 2019, 20:58

I insured it for a good reason, at the correct time. You think there may be a leak or other problem? Then take out insurance, and load the probability and the variables in your favour.

But insurance sucks, so doesent cover a new OLED 65 TV, or new sofa/chair etc, or the carpet tiles, that runs now as one, through the whole downstairs. It only covered the room that was drowned, structure and decorating... And thats not the total cost.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Scooterman » 02 Nov 2019, 11:28

stevelawiw wrote: 'Has it been modified in any way?' And when you answer yes that's the end of your claim? insurers don't like mods

I never tell them, it's just an excuse for them to load the policy. And when you read through the terms and conditions and exclusions they use any excuse to get out of paying. AND their claim advisers are trained to trick people on the phone. For EG they cover my mob scooter for THEFT in big blingy headlines but when you read the small print it not cover if left unattended for more than an hour outside. It's not likely to be nicked when I'm sat on it is it. :cussing

It's like having a 3rd party fire and theft on a car and it getting nicked from the shopping centre carpark. Sorry you can't claim we only cover for theft if you happen to be sat in the car at the time.

In the summer when i leave it outside my front door i have a shackle bolted through the chassis and chain it up to the steel gate post. But that wouldn't be good enough, they'd get out of paying.

I only had the cover for 3rd party liability but seeing as it's obviously modified with lithium, polycarbonate DIY leg and screen fairing, additional CREE lights, etc they wouldn't cover for me that anymore. Although if I was renewing the policy I wouldn't tell them.
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman » 02 Nov 2019, 11:34

Burgerman wrote:I have a pile of their abusive threatening letters around a foot high.

I get them every month or two too. They're always addressed to occupier so i hand them to my cat cos he rules the roost. :)
Scooterman

Postby Burgerman » 02 Nov 2019, 11:46

I keep them for amusement value. You really gotta be retarded to pay the BBC for their propaganda garbage. And 'stars' on milllion pound contracts, with their the lefty and america hating lgbt loving attitude. And anti brexit, anti trump anti israel, palestine and pro anything muslim bias. I simply will not do it. butred
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Scooterman » 02 Nov 2019, 12:09

Ditto, in huge great capital letters.

My mum and dad have got to start paying the TV licence again as they’re over 75. I tell them they’ll be a fool to. I think we are the only country in the world that charges people to watch/record live TV, you couldn’t make it up! roll eyes
Scooterman

Postby Burgerman » 02 Nov 2019, 13:28

I cannot stand the BBC, or in fact any of the large lefty progressive politically correct/biased media.

There used to be the express paper online that wasnt owned and run by these elites. But they spotted it and bought it up. Now theres a slant against anything right, or anything that mentions knif atacks etc. And anything they dont like its readers commenting on has the comments section closed, and the rest are heavily moderated... So they delete anything they dont like. So even that has been infiltrated by the elites now.

They can change laws, they can attempt to liberalise the way we type, comment, or whatever. But they cannot change the way people actually think. Thats why farage won the eu erections. And why they havre made another attempt at telling us that boris is getting usout of the EU. He isnt. He promised a lot. Then brought remainer mays deal back. So now we have an election. And are forced to vote for the remainer mays deal with lipstick on, or for farage, which will allow that communist lunatic corbyn in. So they rigged it and lied to us again. We will end up with brexit in name only, because we were never allowed to actually leave after 3.5 years. We have all been fed a 3.5 year diet of endless remainers (losers) by the BBC/other media propaganda project with their endless project fear, 2nd referendum garbage and an 80% remainer parliment never allowing us to leave.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Anything