Saving the planet

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Saving the planet

Postby greybeard » 27 Jun 2019, 12:12

A diesel van pulling a petrol generator charging an electric car. We're saved! banghead
Attachments
EV.jpg
greybeard

Re: Saving the planet

Postby Burgerman » 27 Jun 2019, 15:52

Quite. Its all a joke.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby sacharlie » 28 Jun 2019, 02:10

It works for trains. :dance
sacharlie

Postby Scooterman » 28 Jun 2019, 10:05

greybeard wrote:A diesel van pulling a petrol generator charging an electric car. We're saved! banghead

That woz funny :lol:
Scooterman

Postby rollingcowboy » 29 Jun 2019, 01:51

greybeard wrote:A diesel van pulling a petrol generator charging an electric car. We're saved! banghead

be careful you might be accused of hate speech!
rollingcowboy

Postby Burgerman » 29 Jun 2019, 02:01

You can get 5 years for saying non liberal/lefty stuff in the UK. We have free speech. As long as its liberal/lefty speech.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Scooterman » 29 Jun 2019, 09:25

Burgerman wrote:You can get 5 years for saying non liberal/lefty stuff in the UK. We have free speech. As long as its liberal/lefty speech.

That’s so true. Orwell called it ‘groupthink’ in 1984. Also ‘cultural marxism’ sums it up equally as well.

Imagine working for one of these London lefty councils? Most of us would get the sack in the first week! You’d get the sack on the first day BM :lol:
Scooterman

Postby Burgerman » 29 Jun 2019, 09:55

I wouldnt last a week. I just took my new carers job contract thingy that was supplied by the employers insurance/payroll company, and removed the line that said I was an 'equal opportunities employer'. Because I am not. It said I didnt discriminate against race, religion, or sexuality. But I do. The only difference is that am HONEST about it. No way for e.g. I would employ any somalian muslim refugee or middle eastern religion of peace(s) or gays etc. Or even fat women, or ones with kids at home. Its just not happening.

If I am allowed to descriminate based in things like I.Q. or weight (because it affects the job), or smoking, then I am allowed to discriminate for any sensible reason I wish. Black for e.g.. Sensible reason? Reliability (stats available for employment details, drug taking etc), and crime. Esp theft and violent crime and drugs. General bad life choices mean other issues that affect reliability. Theres a LOT of stats to show that they as a group are responsible for way more crime than all the other races - by a massive margin. So why would I want one in my house, working for me? Thats not discrimination, thats just sensible. Same thing with muslims. I absolutely disagree with their ideology and they seem to make a habit of exploding or cutting off heads. Or mowing you down. So I want nothing to do with them. Gays just creep me out. I dont mind them being gay if they wish, but I dont want to be around one all day thanks - so thats not happening either.

Yes I would be great working for the local council!
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything