Itching eyes?

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Itching eyes?

Postby greybeard » 03 May 2020, 10:33

Don't rub them when you're still half asleep!
Attachments
IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2100.JPG (35.02 KiB) Viewed 645 times
greybeard

Re: Itching eyes?

Postby Burgerman » 03 May 2020, 10:49

Or if you do, then dont use that sandpaper.

I had a strange thing 3 days ago. Eyes didnt itch. But it was a weird mini stroke thing. I could see all the letters on a text screen or sheet of paper but couldnt read them. They made zero sence. The numbers and letters were very familiar but I was looking at them like I couldnt say the words. Literally couldnt read them. Like forgetting how to read. Went on for 20 mins. Called ambulance, suspected a stroke. It took over an hour! By which time it went away. I just overdosed on aspirin (under tongue for rapid absorption) and all appears to be back to normal. Very scary. Couldnt think of the words to explain things at that time either. I thanked the ambulance for turning up eventually... And refused to go to hospital. Which is stupid but I dont trust them.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Itching eyes?

Postby greybeard » 03 May 2020, 12:26

The first time I suffered a migraine - what was later described as a full-blown grand mal - I experienced very similar symptom to what you describe. In my case, not only was I word blind but it also affected my speech. Couldn't string two words together but knew exactly what I wanted to say. As you say, these things are very scary. Hope you'll be OK from now on. Fully understand your attitude to hospitals especially at the moment. Probably the very best possible place to get a dose of the virus!
greybeard

Return to Anything