Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Powerchair or Mobility Equipment Reviews! Start a new thread with DESCRIPTIVE TITLE for each new review.

WEBSITE REVIEWS HERE (Scroll Down): www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby elryko1992 » 01 Jun 2018, 10:27

Burgerman wrote:Religion across most of the richer developed world has all but died out already, in all but name. Even those that claim to be xstian, dont take it seriously. Its just a nice place to get married... They no longer take it seriously. At least 3 out of 4 churches here are abandoned or repurposed into pubs etc.

The US is an oddity here. It seems to be as religous as the backward parts of the world are. Churches on every corner. TV. Banners. And 90% believers. Comparable to many 3rd world countries. And yet is using microchips and jet aircraft for transport and taking advantage of modern drugs and technology every single day. Mostly in direct contradiction to anything they are "taught". There will be rapid change in the US. Because the young can investigate reality, science, skeptics like us, and real info. That scares your churches. And athiesm is rapidly accelerating.

Ask the next idiot that claims the earth is a few thousand years old, how old the oil was, he used to drive there with. It is made from trees and life from millions or billions of years ago, trapped underground due to geological movements of entire continents that moved and are still moving over real time! How did all that vegitation get under the sea, or land to be drilled for oil later? Ask them if they saw all the stars in the sky. That means a few photons that originated billions of years ago from billions of stars have been traveling at the speed of light for billions of years before landing on the religous nuts retina. Ask him to explain those two things.

Sorry for late, i was not home. For me Jesus is everything, and Bible too. I see with my eyes how healed my mom, she have cancer to neck, and we prayed for my mom and the cancer it disappeared in 5 minute. :) and i see with my eyes. and I can not believe in Jesus. No one can help my mom. And if you think this is a delusion its your choice. But someday you will see and know the truth and all the people to. God Bless You! :thumbup: and i believe if He want, Jesus can to heal me to. But thank God as I am with distrophy muscular and i a happy, and i have peace in my heart too.
elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 11:25

Strange how in the days when there are billions of phones with video cameras built in that theres no evidence of all gods doing miracles. And strange how all believers always ignore completely the fact that cancers naturally go into remission. And do so at the exact same rate for NON believers. So completely removing any evidence for prayer doing anything at all. We know very clearly through scientific testing that it DOES NOT work!

Check out https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/ Yes I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

And also strange is all these healings are shown to be false or equal to chance, in every single case where real scientific accuracy and control is invoked. In any controlled study. And that when the power of prayer was tested, even by the christian biased templeton foundation in a very large proper scientific trial, prayer was found to work at the same level as chance. That means it does nothing. Actually a fraction worse! Those prayed for, were approx 1.8% less likely to recover. Look it up yourself. Its been tested to death, always does nothing in any proper trial. Your delusion makes you see things that are not real. You have whats called a confirmation bias. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

E.g your mums cancer went into remission. The logical world says we do not know the reason. It just happens. YOU decided a god did it. Reality is that nobody knows why cancers go into remission. But they do. And they do so EQUALLY with religous people or athiests. The honest answer should be that you dont know why she improved. And nobody does. Certainly prayer does nothing. Thats been tested to death. Do you also count all the times you pray for stuff that doesent happen? No you ignore all of those! This is called a confirmation bias.

Did you wish to answer any of the questions in the previous pages? No? Why not?
Or did you watch any of the videos? Why not?
Again... I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

But we are only trying to help you be free of these superstitions. Nobody is insulting you personally, only your brainwashing/religion as its controlling you, and its wrong. And I have nothing against religous people at all. Even violent muslims. They are also controlled by their brains conditioning. They have no choice and cannot help their behaviour. And your god cant cure you. Because no gods exist.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 11:54

Cancer Remission

Remission means that the signs and symptoms of your cancer are reduced. Remission can be partial or complete. In a complete remission, all signs and symptoms of cancer have disappeared.

If you remain in complete remission for 5 years or more, some doctors may say that you are cured. Still, some cancer cells can remain in your body for many years after treatment. These cells may cause the cancer to come back one day. For cancers that return, most do so within the first 5 years after treatment. But, there is a chance that cancer will come back later. For this reason, doctors cannot say for sure that you are cured. The most they can say is that there are no signs of cancer at this time.

Because of the chance that cancer can come back, your doctor will monitor you for many years and do tests to look for signs of cancer’s return. They will also look for signs of late side effects from the cancer treatments you received.

And no gods required, athiests have remissions at the exact same rate as muslims, xstians, or scientologists! YOU are the one that added your immaginary god to it.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby elryko1992 » 01 Jun 2018, 12:24

Burgerman wrote:Strange how in the days when there are billions of phones with video cameras built in that theres no evidence of all gods doing miracles. And strange how all believers always ignore completely the fact that cancers naturally go into remission. And do so at the exact same rate for NON believers. So completely removing any evidence for prayer doing anything at all. We know very clearly through scientific testing that it DOES NOT work!

Check out https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/ Yes I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

And also strange is all these healings are shown to be false or equal to chance, in every single case where real scientific accuracy and control is invoked. In any controlled study. And that when the power of prayer was tested, even by the christian biased templeton foundation in a very large proper scientific trial, prayer was found to work at the same level as chance. That means it does nothing. Actually a fraction worse! Those prayed for, were approx 1.8% less likely to recover. Look it up yourself. Its been tested to death, always does nothing in any proper trial. Your delusion makes you see things that are not real. You have whats called a confirmation bias. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

E.g your mums cancer went into remission. The logical world says we do not know the reason. It just happens. YOU decided a god did it. Reality is that nobody knows why cancers go into remission. But they do. And they do so EQUALLY with religous people or athiests. The honest answer should be that you dont know why she improved. And nobody does. Certainly prayer does nothing. Thats been tested to death. Do you also count all the times you pray for stuff that doesent happen? No you ignore all of those! This is called a confirmation bias.

Did you wish to answer any of the questions in the previous pages? No? Why not?
Or did you watch any of the videos? Why not?
Again... I know you wont/cannot due to programming. Ask yourself why this is?

But we are only trying to help you be free of these superstitions. Nobody is insulting you personally, only your brainwashing/religion as its controlling you, and its wrong. And I have nothing against religous people at all. Even violent muslims. They are also controlled by their brains conditioning. They have no choice and cannot help their behaviour. And your god cant cure you. Because no gods exist.

My mom was healed about 5 years ago, and now have 55 years old. And is like a normal people. Why to make a video? "The logical world says we do not know the reason." The reason is Jesus. I not watch the videos yet. I know you are not insulting me John. I can't write better or explain, i know english only the base words. I know you want more scientific proofs, and i know you know much better than me more thinks. I don;t have nothing to lose because i believe in Jesus and to have faith in Jesus, if i am wrong like you say, i will see after this life. But if you wrong then what you do?
elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 13:59

The reason is Jesus.

How do you know that?
There isnt any way to know!
How do you know thor or ra didnt do it, or a natural remission?
And there will be no reply!

I don;t have nothing to lose because i believe in Jesus and to have faith in Jesus,

Faith is a word used for an irational belief in spite of no supporting evidence. A bad thing. If there was any real reason to believe, you wouldnt need "faith"! Why not apply the same critical thinking skills to your god as you do with everything else in life. Worse, faith is portrayed as a good thing by religous people! Its the exact opposite. Its irrational.

Nothing to lose? Of course you have. Religion has been, and still is responsible for endless millions of deaths, cruelty, mental problems, guilt, and things like hacking bits of genitals off a perfect newborn, killings, a confused world view, stupid rules about what is "allowed" e.g. Your religion says to stone unruly children to death, and that keeping slaves is OK. And gays should be killed. Even you know better! A totally false world view that denies history, evolution, and 101 other things. And you are wasting your life on it rather than on reality.

if i am wrong like you say, i will see after this life.

Of course you wont. YOU will be dead. Theres no part of you like a spirit or something that lives on, after your brain stops working, when you are dead, you are dead! Permanantly. Theres no way you will ever be able to see anything ever again! And this information isnt supported on "faith" which is wishful thinking, but by science. Which is the single most successful method of determining the truth ever discovered. Dead is dead. Your idea of some afterlife makes zero sense. You would happily fly on a jet aircraft or rely on a computer as you are doing now. You wouldnt fly on a plane designed and built on faith!

But if you wrong then what you do?

I am not wrong! Science knows that the thing you think is you, is a electro/chemical computer called a brain. And can control it, measure it, induce feelings, etc. They know that theres no external requirement for a spirit to make it work. Spirits, gosts, and such are superstitous nonsense.
And...
Do you worry about the heavens or hells, of all the other thousands of different religions that you choose to ignore? I doubt it. Well to me yours is exactly the same!

If you worry about "what if you are wrong" then you should sign up to every possible other religion as well as your own!
Because theres absolutely no reason to believe in yours over any of the others. But I bet you dont worry about those? Because you do not have an irrational brainwashing "belief" in them. So you think they dont matter.

Had you been born in say iraq or in any middle eastern country you would have been brought up (brainwashed) into the muslim religion. And you would think that christianity was false! But religious people never respond to this comment. They just choose to ignore it. As you will. Because its difficult for you...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby foghornleghorn » 01 Jun 2018, 19:38

Having spent years being treated by doctors and nurses, seen the hours they put in and how worn down they can get caring for people, it irks me when someone comes out of hospital after being mended and they say that praying has made them better. Why do hospitals exist if everyone could just go to church to get cured?

I also can't understand the mentality behind someone being positive that a deity could cure them if only he wanted to, but still being happy when he doesn't. Surely you should be a bit miffed he doesn't care about you?

Happily struggling in life with a promise of something better to come after you are dead is bonkers.
foghornleghorn

Postby Burgerman » 01 Jun 2018, 21:12

Welcome to america. About 80% are "bonkers" :clap I was frankly amazed by it when I was there.
:worship :worship :worship

Why do hospitals exist if everyone could just go to church to get cured?

Me Me Me!!!

I know. Errr, praying doesent actually work?
Tested and proven beyond all doubt. Over and over and over...
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby hobie1dog » 03 Jun 2018, 20:42

Prayer is like masturbation

It only feels good to the one doing it, and nothing to the person who is being thought of.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
hobie1dog

Postby Burgerman » 03 Jun 2018, 21:39

At least masturbation achieves something! :worship :worship :worship
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby hobie1dog » 05 Jun 2018, 16:05

John: Thanks for putting the videos up for us. I have been watching them a lot lately. It's funny to hear the long pauses from the callers after they realize that they have flawed logic and lack of reason.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
hobie1dog

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 17:03

The part I dont get is why they are using different logic, or different reasoning, or are not skeptical when it comes to their own god(s) than than they do for every other single thing in life, and all other gods/religions. They refuse to open their eyes. Its why elryko1992 will never reply to my questions. And why he wont watch those vids. He cant. His mental conditioning wont allow him to do so.

If I say I have a dog with 7 legs, they would not believe it. Nor should you. They would insist on evidence. And thats a simple thing compared to their claim that a god/hell/heaven/spirits/all the rest exists. And in the history of man, nobody ever produced ANY evidence that any of it is anything more than a ancient myth by some ignorant iron age men.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 19:46

Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby foghornleghorn » 05 Jun 2018, 20:07

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44366360 wrote:A crocodile has killed a Protestant pastor who was baptising followers near a lake in southern Ethiopia.

Docho Eshete was conducting the ceremony for about 80 people on Sunday morning at Lake Abaya in Arba Minch town's Merkeb Tabya district.

Residents and police told BBC Amharic a crocodile leapt from the water during the baptism and attacked him.

Pastor Docho died after being bitten on his legs, back and hands.

"He baptised the first person and he passed on to another one. All of a sudden, a crocodile jumped out of the lake and grabbed the pastor," local resident Ketema Kairo told the BBC.

Despite huge efforts, fishermen and residents could not save pastor Docho, policeman Eiwnetu Kanko said.

They used fishing nets to prevent the crocodile from taking the pastor's body into the lake.

The crocodile escaped.
:shock:
foghornleghorn

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 20:18

Obviously didnt pray enough. Since I am an athiest and have never been killed by crock.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 21:34

Matt gets angry with an idiot

youtu.be/7gfl0pPPrdA

An xstian thats confused with reality. And will think... And gradually seeing his way out of his delusion. And matt doesent get mad!

youtu.be/5VGVq9uEBDE

And more

youtu.be/Gn7tW2zkwxE
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 22:10

I like elryko1992. I hope we didnt scare him away. :fencing

Nothing personal, its just religious delusion that I hate. Its cruel, and evil and controlling. And I was trying to help him see this.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 12 Jun 2018, 18:49

Seems religion is a fragile thing. Looks like he ran away to protect it. :problem:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby hobie1dog » 13 Jun 2018, 14:21

Well, I learned more from this thread, thanks again for the video links, its been fun watching them.

Invacare M61
hobie1dog

Previous

Return to Powerchair Reviews