Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Powerchair or Mobility Equipment Reviews! Start a new thread with DESCRIPTIVE TITLE for each new review.

WEBSITE REVIEWS HERE (Scroll Down): www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 17:03

The part I dont get is why they are using different logic, or different reasoning, or are not skeptical when it comes to their own god(s) than than they do for every other single thing in life, and all other gods/religions. They refuse to open their eyes. Its why elryko1992 will never reply to my questions. And why he wont watch those vids. He cant. His mental conditioning wont allow him to do so.

If I say I have a dog with 7 legs, they would not believe it. Nor should you. They would insist on evidence. And thats a simple thing compared to their claim that a god/hell/heaven/spirits/all the rest exists. And in the history of man, nobody ever produced ANY evidence that any of it is anything more than a ancient myth by some ignorant iron age men.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 19:46

Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby foghornleghorn » 05 Jun 2018, 20:07

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44366360 wrote:A crocodile has killed a Protestant pastor who was baptising followers near a lake in southern Ethiopia.

Docho Eshete was conducting the ceremony for about 80 people on Sunday morning at Lake Abaya in Arba Minch town's Merkeb Tabya district.

Residents and police told BBC Amharic a crocodile leapt from the water during the baptism and attacked him.

Pastor Docho died after being bitten on his legs, back and hands.

"He baptised the first person and he passed on to another one. All of a sudden, a crocodile jumped out of the lake and grabbed the pastor," local resident Ketema Kairo told the BBC.

Despite huge efforts, fishermen and residents could not save pastor Docho, policeman Eiwnetu Kanko said.

They used fishing nets to prevent the crocodile from taking the pastor's body into the lake.

The crocodile escaped.
:shock:
foghornleghorn

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 20:18

Obviously didnt pray enough. Since I am an athiest and have never been killed by crock.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 21:34

Matt gets angry with an idiot

youtu.be/7gfl0pPPrdA

An xstian thats confused with reality. And will think... And gradually seeing his way out of his delusion. And matt doesent get mad!

youtu.be/5VGVq9uEBDE

And more

youtu.be/Gn7tW2zkwxE
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Jun 2018, 22:10

I like elryko1992. I hope we didnt scare him away. :fencing

Nothing personal, its just religious delusion that I hate. Its cruel, and evil and controlling. And I was trying to help him see this.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 12 Jun 2018, 18:49

Seems religion is a fragile thing. Looks like he ran away to protect it. :problem:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby hobie1dog » 13 Jun 2018, 14:21

Well, I learned more from this thread, thanks again for the video links, its been fun watching them.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
hobie1dog

Previous

Return to Powerchair Reviews