Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Powerchair or Mobility Equipment Reviews! Start a new thread with DESCRIPTIVE TITLE for each new review.

WEBSITE REVIEWS HERE (Scroll Down): www.wheelchairdriver.com/powerchair-stuff.htm

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby eeao » 14 Oct 2015, 04:09

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( http://www.bollocks.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
eeao
 

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 14 Oct 2015, 10:12

Never heard such frankly illiterate illogical nonsensical meaningless drivel. Once you are dead you are dead. Get over it.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby eeao » 15 Oct 2015, 02:59

Burgerman wrote:Never heard such frankly illiterate illogical nonsensical meaningless drivel. Once you are dead you are dead. Get over it.


alright **street dog** then simply come to real point ) and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and do it now. ( street dog )
_____________________
special note : and link which is removed from my original post is REMOVED
eeao
 

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 Oct 2015, 09:50

That sentence alone makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Try speaking in english.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby eeao » 15 Oct 2015, 10:07

Burgerman wrote:That sentence alone makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Try speaking in english.


although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and you are an such rascal dog who will never **admit** anything at all that.
________________
now begone ( rascal dog ) cuz there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time.)
eeao
 

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 Oct 2015, 10:11

That makes zero sense either. I still have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway, we don't allow spammers here unless to take the piss.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby eeao » 15 Oct 2015, 10:16

Burgerman wrote:That makes zero **nonsense baloney** piss.


and whatever you all have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*.
( argument finished )
______________
and real point remained same dead horse(s) like you what ? **ah never walks** that is not possible my ( dull ) friend.
eeao
 

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 Oct 2015, 10:21

Theres no god or gods.
Theres no "after life".
This is it, make the best of it, because once you are dead its over.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby eeao » 15 Oct 2015, 10:25

Burgerman wrote:Theres no god or gods.
Theres no "after life".
This is it, make the best of it, because once you are dead its over.


and there is no intelligence if there is intelligence then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

( blind sheep ) go ahead and do it now.
eeao
 

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 Oct 2015, 11:04

and there is no intelligence if there is intelligence then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

( blind sheep ) go ahead and do it now.


No idea what this would mean in english, but it makes no sense whatsoever.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby eeao » 15 Oct 2015, 11:30

Burgerman wrote:
and there is no intelligence if there is intelligence then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

( blind sheep ) go ahead and do it now.


No idea what this would mean in english, but it makes no sense whatsoever.


and will full pig, real point remained same that Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.
______________
and you are falsely puffed up street dog who is close minded and **delude** garbage.
eeao
 

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 Oct 2015, 11:52

Everything you have said here sounds like you threw a lot of words into a food mixer, and tipped them out.
Not one sentence is making any sense at all.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby eeao » 15 Oct 2015, 11:55

Burgerman wrote:Everything *nonsense* all.


and my ( delude ) friend try to understand that dead horse(s) like you cant walk. that is not possible my ( will full delude ) friend. there is no single trance in the entire history that dead horse(s) like you started walking. that is not possible. ( argument finished.)
_________________________
and real link which is removed from my post is

EDIT >> REMOVED AGAIN. BECAUSE YOU ARE A TYPICAL DELUDED CONFUSED ILLOGICAL RELIGOUS NUT. Account Deactivated, we don't need spammers on here! Burgerman
eeao
 

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby steves1977uk » 15 Oct 2015, 13:05

all those sentences by eeao looks like they are generated by a robot, no sane person would speak like that.

Steve
User avatar
steves1977uk
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: 20 Oct 2011, 21:47
Location: Wells next the Sea, Norfolk, UK

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 Oct 2015, 13:50

Yes, I thought so. But it repeated the removed spam link and said so... So maybe an intelligent computer!

and real link which is removed from my post is


Either way its banned!

In any case as soon as people start talking about having a next life, spirits, ghosts, gods, heavens or hells then its enough for me. Because they are crazy.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby wakarimasen » 14 May 2017, 10:26

Burgerman wrote:Theres no god or gods.
Theres no "after life".

This is it, make the best of it, because once you are dead its over.

That's too bad for you, my friend, to have to live with such a narrow and limiting view of life. Can you not even admit to the possibility? I agree with the "make the best of it" statement, for we should do that in any case.

I am often reminded of how bored with life you'd get (or at least most people as some would manage to make the best of it) if you lived more than a hundred years, and how it would affect your behavior if you were absolutely certain that there was no death and that we live endless lifetimes until some major change occurs. This isn't necessarily a religious idea, it is also philosophical and universal. I don't know whether that kind of Hindu philosophy is nonsensical but I've read some of it and find it endlessly complicated like the submission above that ties your mind in knots. You can't argue with it because you can't quite grasp the point as I suspect that is the intention, which does render it nonsensical to my way of thinking. But why are many of you disrespecting him and calling him names? You are just revealing your lack of maturity.
wakarimasen
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 18:58

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 14 May 2017, 12:57

That's too bad for you, my friend, to have to live with such a narrow and limiting view of life.

I think you are confused. To make believe something rather than confront reality is the narrow limiting view. I only care whats real, not what I would LIKE to be real.
Can you not even admit to the possibility? I agree with the "make the best of it" statement, for we should do that in any case.

I am a logical reasoning and scientifically based being. Obviously it COULD be real. Theres always a possibility. The lever that you believe something SHOULD be rated in degree. No black or white.

But in light of the fact that theres zero supporting evidence for any gods, ghosts, spirits, heavens or hells, or anything at all that could be measured or affects reality, and thousands of current and defunct religions that all say something contradictory, then why on earth would anyone take it any more seriously than say pixies or unicorns, or every other crazy human made idea? Rational sane (non brainwashed) beings believe in things in direct proportion to:

a) The fantastical nature of the claim! I would believe you had a dog with 95% certainty, on face value. An invisible flying dog however, that only you can see, would require some rather more serious supporting evidence!
b) The amount of supporting evidence and the testable prediction made based on this claim or theory gives it greater credulity. An incredible claim requires incredible evidence before anyone should believe it.

In the absence of these (and theres never been ANY, you would also need to believe equally strongly in Ra, Thor, pixies, fairies, or any of the hundreds of historical gods. Why not the Greek ones? Or the Norse ones? Or Scientology? Equal (total lack) of evidence exists in all cases. So ask why you dont believe in these?

But why are many of you disrespecting him and calling him names? You are just revealing your lack of maturity.


Who was him? Do you mean that bot? Its a spam bot. I don't disrespect any people. Even Muslims. They are all innocent, but sadly brainwashed into the religion of whatever area/family they are born into. They cannot help believing in this mumbo jumbo, or all the deaths, wars, and problems it has caused over the history of religion. But religion, or any irrational beliefs in anything is damaging to them, society, and DESERVES to have the piss taken out of it at every opportunity. And they certainly deserve no special respect! Any more than any other mental illness problem does.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby wakarimasen » 14 May 2017, 15:05

>>>Sorry, I wasn't implying that you did.<<<

I wholly agree that there is no physical evidence of a God. Chaos theory makes more sense than religions. The problem is the concept of what God is, "Man made in his, image-likeness"
That implies God is a sort of superman up there somewhere. Hilarious, Idiotic, on the face of it. If there is a God and miracles, why does this God help some people and kill millions of others? You just can't square that circle. Whatever a God might be, it certainly not what 99% of world population thinks it is. No religous belief anywhere has a God that is not in utter conflict the reality we see with eyes and ears. So, in that regard I fully understand why you think the way you do.

By the way, how do you type so well in a powerchair? I can't do it, typing on laptop on my lap. I'd have to start by removing chair arms.

Since I am not a proselytizer, I'll only say that you are missing something and its not for me to try to tell you what or convince you of anything.
wakarimasen
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 18:58

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 14 May 2017, 16:10

I type with 1 finger!

Heres a question. What is YOUR god like?
And far more importantly, how do you know?
Since I am not a proselytizer, I'll only say that you are missing something
+
I wholly agree that there is no physical evidence of a God


Complete illogic in two lines.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 14 May 2017, 21:06

Gee whiz, delete this ridiculous, delusional idiots account.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 439
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 14 May 2017, 22:10

Which one?

I am surrounded! :D
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 15 May 2017, 03:48

Burgerman wrote:Which one?

I am surrounded! :D


Now that's funny.

Start by eliminating the first delusional brainwashed human who believes his "supreme Lord Krishna" is the only God who is true, with all others being false.

Delusional- a false belief, firmly held, in spite of evidence to the contrary.

This is exactly the person described on the www.GodIsImaginary.com site. So let's direct him to watch the videos on the first page, and then respond back.
Or better yet go to Why Won't God Heal Amputees
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/
My memory is bad, but when was the last time Krishna showed up? Oh yeah, it was before people had printing presses and mythical fables were written on animal skins, the same skins Jack and the Beanstalk, Humpty Dumpty, and the 3 Little Pigs were popular. :lol:

Ok, I've finger pecked and wasted too much of my valuable precious remaining minutes of my life away on this sh!t.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 439
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 May 2017, 14:14

Delusional- a false belief, firmly held, in spite of evidence to the contrary.


Actually its "in spite of zero evidence" (of his god).
Its impossible to prove there is no god. Its just somewhat ridiculous to believe there is one with no supporting evidence!
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby wakarimasen » 15 May 2017, 17:39

Burgerman wrote:I type with 1 finger! Yike, how time consuming. Don't you have ten fingers? I only have three toes, not that that accounts for anything but does admit of the possibility of missing digits. Seriously, as much typing as you do you should learn touch typing its not that hard. I taught myself in about a week.

Heres a question. What is YOUR god like?
You are amazing. What makes you think I "have" a god? You made that assumption based on what?

And far more importantly, how do you know?
How do you know anything? If you only believe in what is currently "proved" by your god of science, then most of the inventions of the world would not today exist because they were not believed possible since the science of the day said "no". Those deluded inventors like Edison, Bell, Fermi, Tesla and the dozens of others who made the internet possible did so thru their imaginations and that which was not visible, did not exist and certainly not provable.





{quote}Since I am not a proselytizer, I'll only say that you are missing something
+
I wholly agree that there is no physical evidence of a God


Complete illogic in two lines.
You say that based on what? please explain why. You are rather closed minded and so certain of your righteousness and made assumptions about my beliefs when I gave you no indication of what they are. You didn't even bother to ask, whereas you made yours very clear, indicating you're an atheist but I said nothing about being a believer. Sheesh, put brain in gear before mouth in motion.
wakarimasen
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 18:58

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 15 May 2017, 18:03

Heres a question. What is YOUR god like?
You are amazing. What makes you think I "have" a god? You made that assumption based on what?

Your previous posts. But if my assumption is wrong, stop hiding and explain about your specific "thing" whatever that is. Call it what you like. The thing you say I am missing.

And far more importantly, how do you know?
How do you know anything?

Evidence, logic, reason. Has proven to be the only reliable method and is testable and repeatedly so.
If you only believe in what is currently "proved" by your god of science,

Science has never proved anything. Thats not how it works. Science initially provides an idea, and then supporting evidence. The more of this there is, and the more times the evidence is shown to predict an outcome the stronger the theory becomes. Nothing for example has ever shown the theory of evolution to be wrong. Or gravity. Or inertia, or any of the pillars of science. But that is not proof. And one incorrect prediction or something doesent fit the theory, and the whole thing is wrong!
then most of the inventions of the world would not today exist because they were not believed possible since the science of the day said "no".

Wrong. Not knowing or understanding something, doesn't say its not possible. You don't understand how science works! Or logic.

Those deluded inventors like Edison, Bell, Fermi, Tesla and the dozens of others who made the internet possible did so thru their imaginations and that which was not visible, did not exist and certainly not provable.

That is a mash up of words. makes no sense. And you confuse the physical world with thoughts which are non physical in a normal sense. Although are electrical and can be tested, measured and we know that its nothing "mystical"...

Since I am not a proselytizer, I'll only say that you are missing something

+
I wholly agree that there is no physical evidence of a God


What am I missing? Show your evidence. Theres no PHYSICAL evidence? Then what is left? Nothing! Happy for you to explain about some non physical evidence in detail... So if it cannot affect reality then why should anyone care? Or believe?



Complete illogic in two lines.

You say that based on what? please explain why.


Belief in anything based on NOTHING is illogical. And as you say you have no evidence of anything.



You are rather closed minded and so certain of your righteousness and made assumptions about my beliefs when I gave you no indication of what they are. You didn't even bother to ask, whereas you made yours very clear, indicating you're an atheist but I said nothing about being a believer. Sheesh, put brain in gear before mouth in motion.


What is your belief? (the thing you claim I am "missing") And more importantly where is your evidence of it being real?
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby ex-Gooserider » 16 May 2017, 04:39

Worth pointing out that the evidence of God's NON-existence is not any stronger or more conclusive than the evidence that God DOES exist.... (Lack of evidence in either direction does not allow reaching a conclusion...)

OTOH there are supposedly some studies which purport to show that seriously ill people have a slightly higher rate of recovery if there are large numbers of people praying for them... (Supposedly they had study volunteers randomly assigned to lists of names, with some lists sent to participating churches that requested the congregations pray for the persons listed, and others not... The observers didn't know which list a given patient was on, and the persons assigning patients to the list did not know anything about the patients other than their names...)

The US (possibly not very) "Intelligence" agencies like the CIA, have documented histories of researching into 'ESP' and other such 'paranormal' abilities - conclusions according to declassified documents were that there was definite evidence that SOMETHING was going on that fell outside the known scientific explanations, but that it was not reliable / repeatable in a way that allowed for their use...

IMHO the most rational answer to the 'God Question' and ones like it is a big "I DON'T KNOW" followed by wiping the drool of of chin and carrying on....

A fanatical belief that there is no God seems to me as much of a religious belief as anyone that fanatically believes there is. However (usually) the non-believer is at least somewhat less annoying than the folks that run around thumping their Bibles / Quorans / Bahgvad Ghitas / etc. at one...

ex-Gooseerider
T-5, ASIA-B
Jazzy 1100
Jazzy Select 6
Quickie Q-7
Invacare Mariner
Want to make / get a better chair, ideally one that stands.
User avatar
ex-Gooserider
 
Posts: 4739
Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 06:17
Location: Billerica, MA. USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 16 May 2017, 09:18

Worth pointing out that the evidence of God's NON-existence is not any stronger or more conclusive than the evidence that God DOES exist.... (Lack of evidence in either direction does not allow reaching a conclusion...)


Thats because its impossible to prove something cannot exist. I never said there was no god. I said I considered the likelihood as the same as fairies, pixies, flying unicorns, or any other human invented supernatural thing, equally. Ie, anything is possible, but only a fool would claim something does exist in complete absence of any evidence. In other words any rational being should not believe any claim without evidence. Or you would need to apply the exact same logic to every last claim. Like Ra, thor, or the magic teapot. And believe all of them. Including the universe creating invisible flying dragon in my garage. Or Scientology... The default logical position is to believe things in proportion to the evidence available or everything is true! In other words, the burden of proof is on the one making a claim that some claim is true. If they have non they shouldn't believe it either. (unless brainwashing will not allow them to dismiss it)

OTOH there are supposedly some studies which purport to show that seriously ill people have a slightly higher rate of recovery if there are large numbers of people praying for them... (Supposedly they had study volunteers randomly assigned to lists of names, with some lists sent to participating churches that requested the congregations pray for the persons listed, and others not... The observers didn't know which list a given patient was on, and the persons assigning patients to the list did not know anything about the patients other than their names...)


It was a huge carefully controlled double blind attempt to show an affect by the christian Templeton foundation. The result actually showed the OPPOSITE was slightly true... To their credit they still published it.

The US (possibly not very) "Intelligence" agencies like the CIA, have documented histories of researching into 'ESP' and other such 'paranormal' abilities - conclusions according to declassified documents were that there was definite evidence that SOMETHING was going on that fell outside the known scientific explanations, but that it was not reliable / repeatable in a way that allowed for their use...


That was scrapped because once they got a few real experts involved that corrected the crappy tests! And tested properly, with the likes of magicians (James rhandi for eg) to oversea testing. Any positive results vanished and the real results were no better than chance. All well documented as a huge waste of time and money.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 17 May 2017, 11:40

Incidentally, James Randi offered 1 million dollars for 30 years to any person or group, that could show any kind of woo woo, worked. Anything better than chance. You would thing that people claiming all kinds of stuff would be knocking his door down. But few tried. And those that did obviously failed dismally. People like those that think prayer works, uri gellar, etc. All are bullshit.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby hobie1dog » 17 May 2017, 13:25

Video- Proving Prayer is Superstition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0rFZIqo8A
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe-nowhere else could things be more screwed up.

Invacare M61
Quickie S636- 3.00-4 tires, Chevy seat
User avatar
hobie1dog
 
Posts: 439
Joined: 17 May 2016, 15:53
Location: Cornelius, NC, USA

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Burgerman » 01 Oct 2017, 00:45

That delusionist never returned.
User avatar
Burgerman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40650
Joined: 27 May 2008, 21:24
Location: United Kingdom

Next

Return to Powerchair Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

 

  eXTReMe Tracker